Letís compare the difference between Hillary and Trump concerning immigration items.

Thread: Letís compare the difference between Hillary and Trump concerning immigration items.

Letís compare the difference between Hillary and Trump concerning immigration items.

Hillary will allow sanctuary cities to continue in our country, allowing convicted illegal aliens to not be deported by ICE.
    Trump will stop sanctuary cities allowing convicted illegal aliens to be deported according to our laws and would pass Kates Law.
    Hillary believes in open borders.
    Trump doesnít believe in open borders and will stop the massive influx of illegal aliens entering our country through our southern border.
    Hillary will continue the Obama policy that allows convicted illegal aliens to be released into our country by the thousands
    Trump will make sure all convicted illegal aliens will be deported which will keep our cities safer.
    Hillary will allow the millions of illegal aliens that our currently in our country to receive amnesty and circumvent the current immigration laws where they are required to get in line to request to enter our country.
    Trump will require them to submit a formal request to enter our country and not be able to jump to the head of the line that thousands are currently on and waiting for a formal approval to enter.
    With this massive influx of low skilled illegal alien workers that Hillary will allow to enter our country, who do you feel will be effected the most here in America, the minorities and Hispanic community will big time, and the possibility of these illegal aliens coming into our country, which political party do you think they will vote for. So who do you feel has the best aspirations for our country?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary will just pile more of these illegals on the welfare rolls, give them free schools, and free food. Oh, did I say free? Free to them, but you and I will have to pay for it, and don't we always have to pay for anything that is free to others.

It's all about the free handouts for the lazy and irresponsible.
    The people that vote democrat could care less about the future of this country as long as they can keep selling their votes for as long as they can live on the government plantation.

-112q.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hillary will allow sanctuary cities to continue in our country, allowing convicted illegal aliens to not be deported by ICE.
    Trump will stop sanctuary cities allowing convicted illegal aliens to be deported according to our laws and would pass Kates Law.
    Hillary believes in open borders.
    Trump doesnít believe in open borders and will stop the massive influx of illegal aliens entering our country through our southern border.
    Hillary will continue the Obama policy that allows convicted illegal aliens to be released into our country by the thousands
    Trump will make sure all convicted illegal aliens will be deported which will keep our cities safer.
    Hillary will allow the millions of illegal aliens that our currently in our country to receive amnesty and circumvent the current immigration laws where they are required to get in line to request to enter our country.
    Trump will require them to submit a formal request to enter our country and not be able to jump to the head of the line that thousands are currently on and waiting for a formal approval to enter.
    With this massive influx of low skilled illegal alien workers that Hillary will allow to enter our country, who do you feel will be effected the most here in America, the minorities and Hispanic community will big time, and the possibility of these illegal aliens coming into our country, which political party do you think they will vote for. So who do you feel has the best aspirations for our country?
    You assume that Trump is not changing his mind. At this point, it is clear what Trump's immigration policy was. (For the slow learner, I am using past tense here on purpose.) It is unclear what Trump's immigration policy actually is and what it will be tomorrow. Maybe we will know tomorrow, or not?

NPR | Is Trump Flip-Flopping On Immigration? Yes Or No, It's Sure Been Confusing
    Observer | Limbaugh, Coulter and Palin Squirm Over Trump Immigration Retreat

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow won't we. All I know, Hillary won't help in this area one bit.