HuffPost Fires Contributor, Deletes Articles Questioning Hillary’s Health

Thread: HuffPost Fires Contributor, Deletes Articles Questioning Hillary’s Health

HuffPost Fires Contributor, Deletes Articles Questioning Hillary’s Health

HuffPost Fires Contributor, Deletes Articles Questioning Hillary’s Health [VIDEO]
    By: Christian Datoc
    Former Huffington Post contributor David Seaman was terminated Sunday evening for writing two articles questioning Hillary Clinton’s health.
    Seaman uploaded a lengthy video to YouTube early Monday morning explaining the reason behind his firing.
    “It’s chilling,” Seaman noted. “I still haven’t really absorbed it.”
    Seaman’s articles — “Hillary Clinton’s Health Is Super (Aside From Seizures, Lesions, Adrenaline Pens)” and “Donald Trump Challenges Hillary Clinton To Health Records Duel” — “were pulled without notice… just completely deleted from the Internet.”
    “I’ve written hundreds of stories, filed hundreds of stories over my years as a journalist and pundit, and I’ve never had this happen,” Seaman stated. “A couple of times in the past, I’ve had legal concerns with something I’ve reported on so there was discussion with something I’d reported on… but they didn’t simply delete the articles, make them disappear from the Internet and revoke my access.”
    “I’ve honestly never seen anything like this, and this is happening in the United States in 2016,” he continued. “It’s frankly chilling. I’m a little scared.”
    I’m doing this video right now to say I’m not suicidal, I’m not a clumsy person. I don’t own a car at the moment, I uber everywhere,” Seaman told the audience. “So if I am to slip in the shower over the next couple of days or something like that, we have to employ probability and statistics here, because I am not a clumsy person and I am not a depressed person.”
    “I am a person who is spooked out though.”
    Video:

Read more: HuffPo Fires Writer Who Questioned Hillary's Health | The Daily Caller
    My Thoughts:
    He's damned lucky to still be alive. Just like what happened to Dr. Drew, since he got canned by CNN for doing the same thing.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I see in todays news that Trump has challenged Clinton to post their medical records for all to see. I guess this means Hillary will have to find the guy that made up Obama's Birth Certificate, that was proven phony, to make her a medical report that makes her look healthy.

Hillary will hang onto that medical report tighter than a hobo on his mad dog 20/20 in his brown paper bag.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    He's damned lucky to still be alive. Just like what happened to Dr. Drew, since he got canned by CNN for doing the same thing.
    Doc Drew isn't canned from CNN though, which you would already know if you simply kept up with reading the threads you yourself start.

“It has been a privilege working at HLN. My executive producer Burt Dubrow and our outstanding staff and contributors were consistently exceptional,” Pinsky said in a statement. “I am very excited to stay within the CNN Worldwide family as a contributor.”
    Cancellation of his show was in the works and plans for reassigning Pinsky within CNN were made before any public announcement was made. It had nothing to do with his concern for Billary's health, or that he voiced that concern out loud and on air. He didn't get canned, he was actually saved from getting canned by being offered another position since CNN was rearranging its prime-time lineup.

And who cares if a leftist pundit gets fired from a leftist web-rag anyway? What are you doing worrying about what goes on at HuffPo? Aren't you the dyed-in-the-wool "conservative" voice of USA Carry?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

That old "cancellation of his show was in the works" ploy never gets dull. I hope Dr. Drew has a spotter when he's working out on the bench press or doesn't slip and fall in the shower breaking his neck.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

So what's the difference that HLN is a sister network for CNN, being canned for questioning Hillary's health is just the same, he doesn't have his job none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    That old "cancellation of his show was in the works" ploy never gets dull.
    "Ploy?" Those were my words. What "ploy" do you imagine I am a part of? I quoted what Pinsky said, and he hardly sounded like someone who was surprised at the change of jobs within the CNN organization. He also didn't sound contrite, like someone who was being disciplined or something. I mean, I'm happy to entertain when I can, but there's no "ploy" evident in anything I said or anything I quoted Pinsky as saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I hope Dr. Drew has a spotter when he's working out on the bench press or doesn't slip and fall in the shower breaking his neck.
    You're conflating two completely different subjects though. That Pinsky might have something to fear from the Clintons in no way substantiates the incorrect claim that he was canned by CNN, which is the unknowing claim by opsspec, just as almost any claim he makes is.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

So what's the difference that HLN is a sister network for CNN, being canned for questioning Hillary's health is just the same, he doesn't have his job none the less.
    Wow. That is the point - CNN and HLN are the same network, which means Pinsky didn't get canned, and he does still have a job with CNN, just not the same job. And he's as "excited" about it as he can be according to his own words.

You never tire of defending yourself for posting inaccurate garbage do you?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

So you don't find it funny that he was removed from his previous job after he made a statement concerning Hillary's health?

Easy there Blues, I wasn't quoting you. I was quoting the CNN guy Ken Jautz but it is a strange coincidence that his show gets canned right after he publicly announces that Billery is as sick as she looks and ironically they (CNN) are planing to fill the time slot with reruns of Forensic Files. Yes, CNN is keeping him on staff but that doesn't take him off the suicide watch list. I never watched his show before and would rather watch reruns of Quincy ME.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

So you don't find it funny that he was removed from his previous job after he made a statement concerning Hillary's health?
    No, I find it funny that you continue to promulgate a gross inaccuracy (that Pinsky got "canned") even after proof from his own mouth was provided for you that it is indeed a gross inaccuracy.

I couldn't care any less what the internal motivations by CNN were for the move. The plain fact is, he didn't get fired. CNN actually saved him from being fired.

The above is in no way a defense of CNN, it's a defense of truth and accuracy against a poster who cares little about either.

Blues