Famous quotes

Thread: Famous quotes

Famous quotes

Hillary: I did not send or receive any classified e-mails and did not have any classified items on my server.
    FBI Director Comey: We found 110 classified E-mails that were classified at the time of origin on her server.
    Hillary: I turned over every work related E-mails to the State dept.
    FBI: Just today they turned over 30 previously unknown E-mails to the State Dept. that were sent day’s after Benghazi that were related to Benghazi.
    Hillary’s untruthful statements were stated under oath to congress, which is cause for her to be charged with perjury.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Surprise: FBI Recovers Another 30 Benghazi Emails Hillary Clinton Deleted
    The FBI has recovered additional emails former Secretary of State and Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton deleted and by default, refused to turn over to the State Department.
    From AP:
    The State Department says about 30 emails involving the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.
    Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton to the State Department. The agency said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.
    Read More:
    Surprise: FBI Recovers Another 30 Benghazi Emails Hillary Clinton Deleted - Katie Pavlich
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL