RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    For fun and entertainment, such as for pointing out the fact that opsspec1991 posted something as news that isn't. He usually does not verify his sources or the validity of his posts. If I made up a blog entry somewhere stating that Hillary was responsible for the failed Apollo mission, he would repost it with his "thoughts" and would not question it.
    I bet that if it was your father or brother that was left for dead by Obama you would have a completely different feeling towards this subject no matter how old it is and if you can't understand that, I feel sorry for you.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I bet that if it was your father or brother that was left for dead by Obama you would have a completely different feeling towards this subject no matter how old it is and if you can't understand that, I feel sorry for you.
    A typical nonsense post from you. In contrast to you, I actually do care about those that fought and those that have fallen. You ASSUME that I have a certain position on this subject, just because I criticized your post as being 8 months late. I actually really feel sorry for you.

  4. #13
    You sound like all the typical democrats, "oh that's old news, get over that". Even though it's old news it's still important to remind everyone what happened and who let these men to die over there. Or is their deaths useless because it's an ole item?
    .
    But answer my question, how would you feel if it was your father or brother that was left for dead by Obama?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You sound like all the typical democrats, "oh that's old news, get over that". Even though it's old news it's still important to remind everyone what happened and who let these men to die over there. Or is their deaths useless because it's an ole item?
    LOL, just because I am pointing out your blatant incompetence in verifying your sources, I am now a Democrat. What you posted was 8 months old news. I didn't say that's old news, get over that. Stop lying.

    There was not a single new piece of information in your OP. You did not post it as old news, reminding us of what really happened. You posted it as this was some kind of new information, revealing something unknown. Putting lipstick on an old news story and selling it as the latest new scandal is pure hackery. If such hackery gets picked up by some serious media outlet, they take it apart in minutes the same way I did. Then it gets marked with "oh that's old news, get over that". Such hackery just undermines the actual valid argument the original story had.

    Have you ever talked to one of the Benghazi survivors or to someone in the security contractor community about how the Benghazi terrorist attack is being used by political hacks like you? You should. You would learn something. You may lose a tooth or two if you don't watch what you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    But answer my question, how would you feel if it was your father or brother that was left for dead by Obama?
    I would feel awful. I would even feel more awful if hacks like you that believe in the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide use my pain and suffering to further their agenda.

  6. #15
    You must have missed the hour long interview with the Benghazi survivors that told a story of being left out in the cold by Obama & Hillary to die.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You must have missed the hour long interview with the Benghazi survivors that told a story of being left out in the cold by Obama & Hillary to die.
    And you are missing the point, as usual. I watched the FOX News interview on the day it was first aired. In fact, I even recently posted it in this very forum, you edited

    I am not questioning the facts, I am questioning the political hacks that misuse these facts. Several heads should have rolled in various parts of the US government, but thanks to people like you who constantly conflate facts with easily disproven fiction, no one was ever held accountable. It is hacks like you that made that possible.

    Again, please talk directly to one of the Benghazi survivors or to someone in the security contractor community about how the Benghazi terrorist attack is being used by political hacks. They are getting sick and tired of these hacks. That's why I said that you may lose a tooth or two if you don't watch what you say.
    Last edited by calvin; 09-02-2016 at 10:38 AM.

  8. #17
    Where in the original post is a false statement?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Where in the original post is a false statement?
    As I said, you are missing the point, as usual. I never stated that the original post is a false statement, other than that it is trying to sell 8-moth old information as "news". Stop inventing things and lying about my posts. Try to understand my posts before responding with knee-jerk reactions. We are going in circles here, because you don't seem to get it:

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    There was not a single new piece of information in your OP. You did not post it as old news, reminding us of what really happened. You posted it as this was some kind of new information, revealing something unknown. Putting lipstick on an old news story and selling it as the latest new scandal is pure hackery. If such hackery gets picked up by some serious media outlet, they take it apart in minutes the same way I did. Then it gets marked with "oh that's old news, get over that". Such hackery just undermines the actual valid argument the original story had.

    Have you ever talked to one of the Benghazi survivors or to someone in the security contractor community about how the Benghazi terrorist attack is being used by political hacks like you? You should. You would learn something. You may lose a tooth or two if you don't watch what you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I am not questioning the facts, I am questioning the political hacks that misuse these facts. Several heads should have rolled in various parts of the US government, but thanks to people like you who constantly conflate facts with easily disproven fiction, no one was ever held accountable. It is hacks like you that made that possible.

    Again, please talk directly to one of the Benghazi survivors or to someone in the security contractor community about how the Benghazi terrorist attack is being used by political hacks. They are getting sick and tired of these hacks. That's why I said that you may lose a tooth or two if you don't watch what you say.
    For the slow learner, "the easily disproven fiction" in your OP is that this is news. It is simply not. Therefore, it will generate the "oh that's old news, get over that" response and it will undermine the actual valid argument the original story. Yes, you are undermining your own argument because of your incompetence. You are your own worst enemy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast