RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK

  1. #1

    RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK

    TREASON: U.S. RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK
    .
    Col. Andrew Woods has come forward with information that further indicates that help was ready and actually in route to Benghazi, but was forced to turn back because Barack Obama would not give the go-ahead order.
    .
    From PJ Media:
    .
    Col. Andrew Wood had once commanded a Special Forces anti-terrorism team protecting Ambassador Chis Stevens and other diplomats in Libya. In October of 2012, Woods told Congress that one month before the attacks in Benghazi, his team had been removed from Libya by the Obama administration, despite the numerous warnings of impending terrorist attacks. Wood told Attkisson that Special Forces (the ones mentioned in the “spinning up” email from Jeremy Bash) were on their way to Benghazi, but were ordered to turn back.
    .
    “Those individuals I know loaded aircraft and got on their way to Benghazi to respond to that incident. They were not allowed to cross the border as per protocol until they got approval from the commander in chief,” Wood explained. “That authority has to come from him or they’re not allowed to enter the country.”
    .
    Attkisson told Malzberg, “This is something that the president and the White House has steadfastly denied, but there’s now what I would call an overwhelming body of evidence that leads us to believe that somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway.”
    .
    “They could have gotten there before the last two Americans died,” Attkisson noted. “Those attacks went on for eight hours.”
    .
    The email from Jeremy Bash to Jacob Sullivan, deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, came at 7:19 pm Washington time.
    .
    Attkisson notes in Part One of “Rescue Interrupted” that “the White House has refused to detail the involvement of President Obama — the Commander-in-Chief — while Americans were under attack on foreign soil.”
    .
    There is a mountain of evidence against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, with this being some of the most specific accounts of what happened in Benghazi.
    .
    You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see that Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration got our guys killed in Benghazi. It is crystal clear and it’s only a matter of time before justice is served.
    .
    Read More:
    .
    TREASON: U.S. RESCUE TEAM WAS EN ROUTE TO BENGHAZI, But ORDERED TO TURN BACK -
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    It’s a dammed shame these men died when there were our special forces willing to go into harm’s way, but were not allowed to try and save their lives. Think about when Obama allowed our troops to enter Pakistan to go after OBL without that government’s permission, what was the difference?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. Some of the guys here will doubt the story and some will say it is all a lie.

  4. #3
    Of course they will, they would deny anything that brings questions to the actions of Obama & Hillary. Common sense isn't a major factor in their opinions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    The original report of the story by PJ Media that your posted story by VIRAL LIBERTY refers to was on January 15, 2016. The interview that this story refers to is this:



    Col. Andrew Wood's statements are well known and not news, unless you have been in a coma for the past 8 months.

  6. Wood's statements may be old news but they do play into today's politics concerning hil-LIAR-y and her term as SOS and her desire to be President.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Wood's statements may be old news but they do play into today's politics concerning hil-LIAR-y and her term as SOS and her desire to be President.
    The same way Wood's statements have played into politics since he made them. Just because a conservative blog digs up an old story and puts some lipstick on it doesn't mean it is news. However, I understand that the News and Politics section of this "gun forum" is the echo chamber of a few posters that have the need to remind themselves every few hours why they will vote for Trump.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The same way Wood's statements have played into politics since he made them. Just because a conservative blog digs up an old story and puts some lipstick on it doesn't mean it is news. However, I understand that the News and Politics section of this "gun forum" is the echo chamber of a few posters that have the need to remind themselves every few hours why they will vote for Trump.
    If u were one of those men at Benghazi, wouldn't you have really wanted to hope and pray that your government had you back and you could live through this attack?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If u were one of those men at Benghazi, wouldn't you have really wanted to hope and pray that your government had you back and you could live through this attack?
    As I said, you need an echo chamber for your opinions. I don't. I know what I believe in and I do not have the need for validation of my beliefs by like-minded people.

    I made up my mind about the Benghazi terrorist attack a long time ago and don't need to be told what to think about it by a no-name blog that just aggregates and repeats old news and sells it as the latest discovered scandal to gullible readers.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    As I said, you need an echo chamber for your opinions. I don't. I know what I believe in and I do not have the need for validation of my beliefs by like-minded people.

    I made up my mind about the Benghazi terrorist attack a long time ago and don't need to be told what to think about it by a no-name blog that just aggregates and repeats old news and sells it as the latest discovered scandal to gullible readers.
    Why take part then ????

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Why take part then ????
    For fun and entertainment, such as for pointing out the fact that opsspec1991 posted something as news that isn't. He usually does not verify his sources or the validity of his posts. If I made up a blog entry somewhere stating that Hillary was responsible for the failed Apollo mission, he would repost it with his "thoughts" and would not question it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast