The FBI released the briefing paper on the interview with Hillary.

Thread: The FBI released the briefing paper on the interview with Hillary.

The FBI released the briefing paper on the interview with Hillary.

One of the items in the paper was an E-mail from Dec 2012 to the State Dept. higher staff people from Hillary’s Chief of Staff stating “Based on her doctor’s advice she could only work at State Dept. for a few hours a day and could not recall any briefings she received”.
    It was also disclosed that Hillary’s statement that she only had one E-mail device when she was SOS was a big fat lie, she had 13 of them and of these an aid to Bill took a hammer and smashed / destroyed a number of them so the data on them couldn’t be reviewed and didn’t return them to the State Dept.
    During the FBI interview Hillary said 24 times that she couldn’t recall or remember certain items that she was questioned about like, if she received briefings concerning special access programs concerning Top Secret programs that disclosed hidden CIA operators names that were in overseas positions, drone campaigns & government spying actions and couldn’t recall why she set up the private isolated E-mail server.
    Given all of this, Hillary’s statements that she’s a competent person, leave a lot to be desired in regards to what the report from the FBI has reviled today.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Here’s something to think about
    If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering these 24 questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these 24 questions, that disqualifies her as well.
    She’s disqualified either way.

Hillary Signed She Received Briefing on Classified Info, But Told FBI She Hadn't
    See the two conflicting documents.
    By Jeryl Bier
    Either Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI or she lied on a State Department form as she began her tenure as Secretary of State. This conclusion appears inescapable after Friday's FBI document release related to the Clinton email investigation.
    As revealed by those FBI documents, Clinton told agents that she could not recall "any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records of handling of classified information".
    But the second paragraph of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement—which she signed on January 22, 2009—states that "I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information." A composite of the FBI documents and the nondisclosure agreement is shown below:
    Read More:
    Hillary Signed She Received Briefing on Classified Info, But Told FBI She Hadn't | The Weekly Standard