Trump instead of Hillary - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

Donald Trump's self-described net worth is $8.7 billion — here's the breakdown

By: Myles Udland
    Donald Trump is running for president.
    Trump also says he is worth $8.7 billion.
    And here's his balance sheet to prove it.
    Trump instead of Hillary-113w.jpg
    So if we break this down into smaller pieces, at the top is stuff Donald himself has, in cash, stocks, and other financial assets. That totals $302 million.
    Then we get to the various real-estate holdings that are 100% owned by Trump. That totals about $4 billion; $943 million in assets are attributable to properties he owns only partially.
    Then there is the $3.3 billion in real-estate licensing deals and other branded products. That basically implies that Trump values his character at $3.3 billion.
    Then there is about $300 million of other stuff and about $15 million from the Miss America pageant.
    In all, Trump's net assets total $9.2 billion.
    His liabilities stand at about $500 million, and so his net worth goes to $8.7 billion ($9.2 billion minus $500 million).
    It's worth noting that Forbes pegs his net worth at about $4 billion.
    Read More:
    Donald Trump's net worth - Business Insider
    My Thoughts;
    What can I say, with his management he has made himself and a lot of others become rich, must be doing something right.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

These business holdings I put out sure look a whole lot different then what you were showing, I wonder why?
    Considering this is the current snap shot of his business holdings, I would imagine that if you went back 40 some odd years, his past business holdings just might be up there around a thousand or so.

Did you miss the part about "self described net worth"?
    Did you miss the part where you said Forbes considers his "branding" estimate of $3.3 billion to be off by about $3.2875 billion (you know,when you quoted Forbes as the source of his net worth)?
    Did you miss the part about him not actually owning everything with his name on it?
    Did you miss the part about him publicly stating that he uses bankruptcy law to win, even when it costs others money?
    Did you miss the part about businesses often being nothing more than a paper trail (liek when he sold his own plane to himself in order to skirt FAA regulations)?

It seems you did.

As far as Forbes info, I was noting it from a previous post, I wasn't saying it was his total net worth, It was to counter your figures. If bankruptcy wasn't legal then it wouldn't be there. Trump uses every law and item from the IRS because he's a business man and it's legal. Bottom line is, he has way more businesses than you stated and is a very smart person, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be as rich as he is. Do you feel that is wrong, to make money?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    As far as Forbes info, I was noting it from a previous post, I wasn't saying it was his total net worth, It was to counter your figures. If bankruptcy wasn't legal then it wouldn't be there. Trump uses every law and item from the IRS because he's a business man and it's legal. Bottom line is, he has way more businesses than you stated and is a very smart person, because if he wasn't he wouldn't be as rich as he is. Do you feel that is wrong, to make money?
    Bankruptcy is the legal equivalent of saying you suck at business. If you declare it you admit you can't manage a business effectively. The fact that Trump has declared Bankruptcy 4 times shows he's at least a 4 time loser.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nice attempt at spin. I said nothing against making money at all.
    What I said was that your figures are wildly exaggerated and not based in proof. You referenced a portion of a post that said what you wanted to hear/believe, even though the post is actually contrary to what you want to believe (look up "taking things out of context" to understand the concept better).
    Trump is obviously successful or else he wouldn't have any money at all, but with your endless diatribe about how money was donated to Hillary, it's interesting that you would put Trump on a pedestal when he publicly admitted to ripping off the American public.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Bankruptcy is the legal equivalent of saying you suck at business. If you declare it you admit you can't manage a business effectively. The fact that Trump has declared Bankruptcy 4 times shows he's at least a 4 time loser.
    Yep, the fact that he stated he uses bankruptcy as a business tool, commits tax fraud, etc., certainly speaks a lot to his personal and business ethics.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Opsspec is the worst spokesperson for conservatism on the planet. Well, second-worse is more accurate. Well, third-worse now that I think about it. Romney was second-worse and Trump is by far the worst, but regardless, "it's legal, therefore I did it" is not what a true conservative would hang his hat on, but then, none of the three people whose names I have mentioned in this post are true conservatives, and at least one of them doesn't even understand the meanings of the words.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I read about this a while ago but couldn't find the article until I say this. Just tells you that Trump has assisted a great many people that he doesn't get credit for and from what I've read, Trump doesn't want these stories to get out, and he likes to stay behind the scenes in these cases.

Trump instead of Hillary-113y.jpg

Donald Trump Used His Foundation’s Money to Buy a Painting of Himself
    by Claire Voon on September 12, 2016

A thick veil of mystery swaths the Donald J. Trump Foundation and its many transactions, but a recent investigation has determined that its wispy-haired founder once spent $20,000 of his charity’s money to purchase a portrait for his own keeping. As reported by the Washington Post‘s David A. Fahrenthold, the painting depicts none other than Trump himself and stands at a whopping six feet tall. The revelation is part of the Post‘s big examination of the foundation’s troubling money-handling habits, including dives into its tax filings and interviews with over 200 parties listed as donors or beneficiaries. In addition to the painting, the Trump Foundation paid $12,000 for an autographed football helmet for the Republican presidential nominee’s personal gain.

Sure doesn't compare to the Clintons keeping 90% of their foundations money for items other than cheatable items, like privet jet trips all over the world.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast