Trump instead of Hillary - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

1. Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    That particular talking point has been roundly debunked by both FactCheck.org and Politifact.

I will sum up the explanation as I understand it, but by all means read the links that I provided above for yourself. The reason that 90% of the donations given to the Clinton Foundation were spent on the Foundation, by the Foundation, was spent on their own personnel, who were sent by the Foundation to the various sites across the globe where their own people distribute aid their charity provides. In other words they do the work themselves. This is in contrast to many other Foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation who write grants to distribute their money and essentialy pay a third-party to do the work of the charity for them. The Clintion Foundation is more like the United Way or Red Cross who do the work themselves directly.

So, given that they keep and do the majority of their own work "in house" all of a sudden the travel expenses make sense. The actual percentage of donated funds that they spent on charitable items is more like 80% and the numbers back that up when you look at them in context, and don't just take the Donald's word for it...believe me.

But if you're brave enough to dig into the details, here are their form 990's (the form they file their detailed charitable reports on) from ProPublica

BTW, here's a pretty little chart detailing how the Clinton Foundation actually spends its money from Politifact.org.

- Infogram, charts & infographics
    Clinton Foundation Barely Spent Any Money On Real Charity | The Daily Caller

Another view of the foundation . Even from IRS info

Have you noticed that during the speeches lately that Hillary has been giving is sounding more and more like finger nails on a black board?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Is everyone getting ready for the big Clinton Foundation party tonight? It ONLY cost’s $250,000 per person to attend, Damn where’s my check book at.

You know that Hillary is running scared, when one of her people David Brock is offering a cash reward today for anyone who can find any kind of dirt on Trump. Looks like there hitting the bottom of the barrel and scrambling big time.

Clinton Attack Dog Offers To Pay For Dirt On Donald Trump
    By: Chuck Ross
    Hillary Clinton attack dog David Brock is offering to pay tipsters for dirt on Donald Trump.
    Brock’s group, Correct the Record, recently added a section on its website called “Trump Leaks” which allows tipsters to provide damning material about Trump.
    Read more: Clinton Attack Dog Offers To Pay For Dirt On Donald Trump | The Daily Caller
    My Thoughts:
    Thought you’d like to see the article.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112