Trump instead of Hillary - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

Something was in her ear, since this is the first time it's been seen during a debate and no other time, can only think it was used to relay info to her during the debate.

Trump instead of Hillary-113m.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Lying /Cheating Hillary caught wearing electronic earpiece to get coaching and info in last nights forum.

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night's Presidential Forum? » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Yet your link is a QUESTION that asks "WAS Hillary wearing an earpiece?"
    Wouldn't posting the proof that she was indeed wearing one be a better way to support your argument?

Did Trump really have carnal relations with his daughter Ivanka? » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And let us not forget that this lady was using a cellphone during the filming of a Charlie Chaplin movie.
    Maybe she was talking to Hillary on her D!ck Tracy spygear earpiece!

Trump instead of Hillary-abc_ann_itn_timetravel_101028_ms.jpg

Yeah, it's called a gold ear ring. And she's on television, and a presidential candidate in a public environment. It's not like they might provide her with either a security radio or a monitor so she'll know when they're on air and when they're not. If it is a hearing aid, so what? Donald Trump wears a muskrat on his head.

That's really a stretch, have you ever seen a gold ear ring inside of someone's ear plus have one on their ear lobe? As far as the security and being on the air to notify her for some reason, is really far fetched to the max. Sounds like you're making excuses again for Hillary, although the dig on Trump's hair was pretty good, I also think it looks funny.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That's really a stretch, have you ever seen a gold ear ring inside of someone's ear plus have one on their ear lobe? As far as the security and being on the air to notify her for some reason, is really far fetched to the max. Sounds like you're making excuses again for Hillary, although the dig on Trump's hair was pretty good, I also think it looks funny.
    All I see in the "photo proof" you supply is a grainy reflection in her ear. It is not definitve proof. Even if she was, so what? It was an interivew, not a debate. Please show me the rule book provided by NBC that says that's not allowed. Otherwise, shut up about it, the use of an in-ear monitor on live television by all parties is not unheard of, it's entirely possible someone may have provided her one to let her know when they were approaching the end of her allotted time. Lord knows that forum was short enough.

Nice try, if anyone would need a hearing device to control the talk, it would have been Matt and he didn't have one. They are controlled by people on the floor directing them as to what's going on throughout the talk.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nice try, if anyone would need a hearing device to control the talk, it would have been Matt and he didn't have one. They are controlled by people on the floor directing them as to what's going on throughout the talk.
    So now you're a TV producer as well as a vet? That's convenient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So who do you think controls the on floor broadcast items and camera directions, granted the network booth controls which camera to use, but there are network people on the floor also.

Oopsspec:
    You call what Greyhound has posted "a stretch", yet this entire discussion is centered around a single grainy picture of Hillary's ear that you now consider unequivocal proof of a super-secret D!ck Tracy spygear earpiece that she uses to be fed information.

Do you have ANY idea how ironic that is?
    Do have any idea what the word ironic means?

I'll simplify in case you don't:
    You consider the picture below to be proof of intelligent life on Mars. Only intelligent life could make the "structure" that lloks like a face.
    Someone else assumes it is just an anomaly of the surface that looks like a face due to the common human phenomenon known as Pareidolia.
    You in turn say that their explanation is a "stretch".
    It's like the five-year-old who says "I don't care if you proved me wrong. I KNOW I'm right!"

Get it?
    Don't be the five-year-old.

Trump instead of Hillary-face_viking_original.jpg

deleted (duplicate)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast