Trump instead of Hillary - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 115

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

  1. #51
    OK, then what do think is in her ear, sure isn't part of her ear ring and the photo isn't that grainy to show that there is something there that shouldn't be there.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    It looks like . . . nothing.

    If it were something nefarious wouldn't her cohorts have done a better job at hiding it? Hillary is know for frequent hairstyle changes so it would have been easy to modify her hairdo in a way to completely hide her ears.

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Something was in her ear, since this is the first time it's been seen during a debate and no other time, can only think it was used to relay info to her during the debate.


    Attachment 16085
    Matt was right next to her, in person. Did he see anything suspicious in Hillary's ear? In fact, did anyone that was present see anything suspicious in her ear?

  5. #54
    Do you really think Matt Lauer of all people would call out Clinton for cheating at that forum? He is a Liberal Progressive News Media puppet.

  6. #55
    Do you really think if someone saw it that they would confront her about at the time? The fact that it was seen on the video, makes for a specific question to be asked of her, the reason for both having it and it's use.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Something was in her ear, since this is the first time it's been seen during a debate and no other time, can only think it was used to relay info to her during the debate.
    And you have continued to support your thought as if it is an unequivocal truth.
    You would probably accept this photo as unequivocal truth that UFOs exist and have been captured on film:

    Trump instead of Hillary-maxresdefault.jpg

  8. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    What I think is that if there was anything to this latest "revelation" someone that had been present would have spoken up by now.

    I'm surprised no one has yet noticed the mind-control device inserted in the back of Hillary's neck by the handlers on the mother ship.

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    It looks like . . . nothing.

    If it were something nefarious wouldn't her cohorts have done a better job at hiding it? Hillary is know for frequent hairstyle changes so it would have been easy to modify her hairdo in a way to completely hide her ears.
    Has anyone stopped to think it might be something so innocuous as a hearing aid? After all, she is getting a little age on her.

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Has anyone stopped to think it might be something so innocuous as a hearing aid? After all, she is getting a little age on her.
    As a matter of fact, yes. (My post #36.)

    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...tml#post606339

  11. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    As a matter of fact, yes. (My post #36.)

    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...tml#post606339
    Oops! Didn't see that. Mea culpa!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast