Trump instead of Hillary - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

‘A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES’: Hillary SLAMS Millions Of Americans – Check Out What She Called YOU
    Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said on Friday that half the supporters of her Republican rival Donald Trump belonged in a ‘basket of deplorables’ of people who were racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, or Islamophobic.
    Speaking at an LGBT evening fundraiser in New York, the former U.S. secretary of state said Trump had given voice to hateful rhetoric from such individuals through his behavior as a candidate for the White House.
    ‘To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the ‘basket of deplorables,” Clinton said. ‘Unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.’
    Some of those people were irredeemable, she said, but they did not represent America.
    Watch Hillary’s insult here:
    'A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES': Hillary SLAMS Millions Of Americans - Check Out What She Called YOU ? Doug Giles ? #ClashDaily
    My Thoughts:
    Count me in the BASKET OF DEPLORABLES’
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Is anything she said materially untrue? Has Trump not derived a good majority of his support from the Alt-Right? Is the alt right not composed of members of the White Power movement? The anti-immigrant movement? Religious conservatives who have called for the death of gays? Religious conservatives who believe that women should not hold positions of power? Has he not been supported largely by people who state with their rhetoric that no one of the islamic faith can be trusted?

Furthermore, have you actually read her remarks in their full context? In case you haven't here is the relevant passage from her speech...it was in fact an appeal to try and win them over.

"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don’t get complacent, don’t see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he’s done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

[Laughter/applause]

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America. But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

http://www.bustle.com/articles/18325...generalization

Yet this one is 100% truth.

Trump instead of Hillary-bankruptmeme.jpg

Nice try Rob, Let's see, he has had thousands of businesses in fifteen years and had ONLY four bankruptcies, I would say that's pretty good percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nice try Rob, Let's see, he has had thousands of businesses in fifteen years and had ONLY four bankruptcies, I would say that's pretty good percentages.
    If you look at his business record, he has about a 43% success rate...that's great for a batting average, but rather lousy for a "business genius". international business guide breaks it down rather nicely here with pretty infographics any literate person should be able to understand.

Bottom line is that right now, Trump has more failures under his belt, and has spent the last 15 years deriving the majority of his income by licensing his name to anyone who will pay him, along with his golf course development business.

Not to let facts get in the way of what you want to be true, but look into these "successful" businesses a bit:
    Trump Steaks
    GoTrump.com
    Trump Airlines
    Trump Vodka
    Trump Mortgage
    Trump: The Game
    Trump Magazine
    Trump University
    Trump Ice
    New Jersey Generals
    Tour de Trump
    Trump On The Ocean
    Trump Network (a vitamin pyramid schem, of all things)
    Trumped! radio show
    Trump New Media

I guess you don't count all of the buildings and such that he's built during the past 45 years, plus he must be doing something right being that his personal worth is in the $$$$BILLIONS$$$$$.

I guess you don't count all of the buildings and such that he's built during the past 45 years.
    If that was all he had done you might have a legitimate point. However, when you look at the the picture in its entirety, and see a 43% success rate, you should begin to reconsider. Would you hire a project manager or contractor with a 43% success rate? I wouldnt, but then I wouldn't want 57% of my business investments to fail either....but maybe your standards are lower.

It's remarkable that you failed to address that Trump is worth $Billions, that he earned and what's that say for the Clinton's who's worth is comprised of the donations of wall street, foreign governments, vastly over priced speaking engagements and over $15 million as just a figure head of a overseas school. Trump earned his money by working and the Clinton's just received their money for being the Clinton's.

Between endorsing as a great friend Robert Bird the KKK Grand Wizard and Sanger who want's to kill all the black people, Hillary is batting a thousand.

Trump instead of Hillary-112m.jpg

Trump instead of Hillary-113s.png

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast