Trump instead of Hillary - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 115

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It's remarkable that you failed to address that Trump is worth $Billions, that he earned and what's that say for the Clinton's who's worth is comprised of the donations of wall street, foreign governments, vastly over priced speaking engagements and over $15 million as just a figure head of a overseas school. Trump earned his money by working and the Clinton's just received their money for being the Clinton's.
    That would be because no one can say with certainty what Trump is worth until he releases his tax returns as Hillary Clinton has already done. Trump says 10 billion. Forbes says 3-4 billion. the NY Times says 50 - 250 million. What is known is that he personally owes hundreds of millions to foreign banks from Russia to Germany. So you saying Trump is worth billions has no basis in fact because he won't release hard data because he has questionable business practices he doesn't want anyone to see. His donations to Pam Bondi along with a history of over paying for, then devaluing properties he purchases and then overstating his losses on his taxes proves that. It's one among many other reasons the IRS is auditing him and his companies. He's paid millions in fines for lying on his taxes. What I'm stating is not speculation, it is a fact of public record based on the thousands of lawsuits and state and federal prosecutions he's been party to based on his sketchy business practices.


    Bottom line, he's a morally bankrupt crook.

  2.   
  3. " Bottom line, he's a morally bankrupt crook "



    No more than hil-LIAR-y and likely not as much. At least his dealings are open records and hil-LIAR-y's are hidden

  4. #83
    You say he's a morally bankrupt crook, that’s just your opinion. So tell me, if he hasn’t released his taxes, how are you so well informed as to what his business dealings are and his dealings with the IRS? All of your items come from various internet sites, because, if there were any factual info out there concerning his taxes, don’t you think the left wing liberal media would have jumped on it by now.
    .
    He’s said the IRS audits him every year and they haven’t found ANYTHIG against him in all of these audits. As far as your statement of his so called sketchy business practices, when has it been wrong to buy low and sell high, that’s how the American economy was built.
    .
    You failed to talk about all of the billions of money the Clintons have received from donations from Wall Street, foreign governments, and vastly overpriced speaking engagements and over $15 million as just a figure head of an overseas school.
    .
    Building items and running a major company worth billions is a far cry from having all of the money donated to your foundation for inside favors and connections to various items you would never have received unless you gave millions to the Clinton Foundation.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You say he's a morally bankrupt crook, that’s just your opinion. So tell me, if he hasn’t released his taxes, how are you so well informed as to what his business dealings are and his dealings with the IRS? All of your items come from various internet sites, because, if there were any factual info out there concerning his taxes, don’t you think the left wing liberal media would have jumped on it by now.
    .
    He’s said the IRS audits him every year and they haven’t found ANYTHIG against him in all of these audits. As far as your statement of his so called sketchy business practices, when has it been wrong to buy low and sell high, that’s how the American economy was built.
    .
    You failed to talk about all of the billions of money the Clintons have received from donations from Wall Street, foreign governments, and vastly overpriced speaking engagements and over $15 million as just a figure head of an overseas school.
    .
    Building items and running a major company worth billions is a far cry from having all of the money donated to your foundation for inside favors and connections to various items you would never have received unless you gave millions to the Clinton Foundation.
    You have mentioned numerous times that he is "worth billions", yet have failed to provide anything to back it up.
    Please provide the proof that he is "worth billions", or stop stating it as if it were fact.

    Please also feel free to elaborate on the "thousands" of successful businesses that he has had in the last 15 years.
    Creating a new business every 2.7 days is quite a feat, even for the extraordinary businessman you so badly want him to be.

  6. #85
    You might refer to MilPro62's post #81 Forbes says 3-4 billion and Trump has been in the building business for over 40 odd years not the 15 years you put out. A person would have to be in complete denial to not realize that he wouldn't have gotten where he is by not being a successful world wide business man who has employed hundreds of thousands of people during his 40 plus years in the building business.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #86
    Trump instead of Hillary-113t.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You might refer to MilPro62's post #81 Forbes says 3-4 billion and Trump has been in the building business for over 40 odd years not the 15 years you put out. A person would have to be in complete denial to not realize that he wouldn't have gotten where he is by not being a successful world wide business man who has employed hundreds of thousands of people during his 40 plus years in the building business.
    The 15-odd years I "put out" refers to the 4 major bankruptcies. A 30-years timeline puts him at >4,500 lawsuits referenced here: USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits - USA TODAY
    I will gladly refer to it (post #81), but I won't use it as a basis of proof for anything. It seems you're doing exactly that, which may explain why so many of your posts contain grievous inaccuracies.
    Note the highlighted parts of the post that you forgot to mention when "proving" his worth in billions, even though the next sentence puts it in the millions:

    Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    That would be because no one can say with certainty what Trump is worth until he releases his tax returns as Hillary Clinton has already done. Trump says 10 billion. Forbes says 3-4 billion. the NY Times says 50 - 250 million. What is known is that he personally owes hundreds of millions to foreign banks from Russia to Germany. So you saying Trump is worth billions has no basis in fact because he won't release hard data because he has questionable business practices he doesn't want anyone to see. His donations to Pam Bondi along with a history of over paying for, then devaluing properties he purchases and then overstating his losses on his taxes proves that. It's one among many other reasons the IRS is auditing him and his companies. He's paid millions in fines for lying on his taxes. What I'm stating is not speculation, it is a fact of public record based on the thousands of lawsuits and state and federal prosecutions he's been party to based on his sketchy business practices.


    Bottom line, he's a morally bankrupt crook.

  9. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Not to let facts get in the way of what you want to be true, but look into these "successful" businesses a bit:
    Trump Steaks
    GoTrump.com
    Trump Airlines
    Trump Vodka
    Trump Mortgage
    Trump: The Game
    Trump Magazine
    Trump University
    Trump Ice
    New Jersey Generals
    Tour de Trump
    Trump On The Ocean
    Trump Network (a vitamin pyramid schem, of all things)
    Trumped! radio show
    Trump New Media

    I think you missed a few of the businesses that Trump run’s

    Here they all are:

    •Sentient Jets LLC (Now/Known/As Trump Jets LLC)
    •T International Realty LLC (dba Trump International Realty)
    •The Donald J. Trump Foundation, Inc.
    •The Trump Corporation
    •The Trump Follies Member Inc.
    •The Trump Equitable Fifth Avenue Company
    •Trump 106 CPS LLC
    •Trump 55 Wall Corp
    •Trump 767 Management LLC
    •Trump 845 LP LLC
    •Trump 845 UN GP LLC
    •Trump 846 UN MGR Corp
    •Trump 846 UN MGR LLC fka 845 UN LLC
    •Trump AC Casino Marks LLC
    •Trump AC Casino Marks Member Corp
    •Trump Acquisition Corp.
    •Trump Acquisition, LLC
    •Trump Books LLC
    •Trump Books Manager Corp
    •Trump Brazil LLC
    •Trump Briarcliff Manor Development LLC formerly Briar Hall Development LLC
    •Trump Canadian Services Inc
    •Trump Canouan Estate LLC
    •Trump Canouan Estate Member Corp
    •Trump Caribbean LLC
    •Trump Carousel LLC
    •Trump Carousel Member Corp
    •Trump Central Park West Corp
    •Trump Chicago Commercial Member Corp
    •Trump Chicago Commercial Manager LLC
    •Trump Chicago Development LLC
    •Trump Chicago Hotel Member Corp
    •Trump Chicago Hotel Manager LLC
    •Trump Chicago Managing Member LLC
    •Trump Chicago Member LLC
    •Trump Chicago Residential Member Corp
    •Trump Chicago Residential Manager LLC
    •Trump Chicago Retail LLC
    •Trump Chicago Retail Manager LLC
    •Trump Chicago Retail Member Corp
    •Trump Classic Cars LLC
    •Trump Classic Cars Member Corp
    •Trump Commercial Chicago LLC
    •Trump Cozumel Corp
    •Trump Cozumel LLC
    •Trump CPS Corp
    •Trump CPS LLC
    •Trump Delmonico LLC
    •Trump Development Services LLC
    •Trump Development Services Member Corp.
    •Trump Drinks Israel Holdings LLC
    •Trump Drinks Israel Holdings Member Corp
    •Trump Drinks Israel LLC
    •Trump Drinks Israel Member Corp
    •Trump Education ULC
    •Trump Empire State, Inc.
    •Trump Endeavor 12 LLC
    •Trump Endeavor 12 Manager Corp
    •Trump EU Marks Member LLC
    •Trump EU Marks Member Corp
    •The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC (fka Trump University CA LLC)
    •Trump Ferry Point LLC
    •Trump Ferry Point Member Corp
    •Trump Florida Management LLC
    •Trump Florida Manager Corp.
    •The Trump Follies LLC
    •Trump Fort Lee LLC
    •Trump Fort Lee Member Corp
    •Trump Golf Acquisition LLC
    •Trump Golf Coco Beach LLC
    •Trump Golf Coco Beach Member Corp
    •Trump Golf Management LLC
    •Trump Home Marks
    •Trump Home Marks Member Corp
    •Trump Ice LLC
    •Trump Ice Inc
    •Trump Identity LLC
    •Trump Identity Member Corp
    •Trump International Development LLC
    •Trump International Development Member Corp
    •Trump International Golf Club LC
    •Trump International Golf Club Scotland Limited
    •Trump International Golf Club Inc.
    •Trump International Hotel and Tower Condominium
    •Trump International Hotel Hawaii LLC
    •Trump International Hotels Management LLC
    •Trump International Management Corp
    •Trump Kelowna LLC
    •Trump Kelowna Member Corp.
    •Trump Korean Projects LLC
    •Trump Las Olas LLC
    •Trump Las Olas Member Corp
    •Trump Las Vegas Corp.
    •Trump Las Vegas Development LLC
    •Trump Las Vegas Managing Member LLC
    •Trump Las Vegas Managing Member II LLC
    •Trump Las Vegas Marketing and Sales LLC
    •Trump Las Vegas Member LLC
    •Trump Las Vegas Member II LLC
    •Trump Las Vegas Sales & Marketing Inc.
    •Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas Unit Owners Association
    •Trump Lauderdale Development 2 LLC
    •Trump Lauderdale Development LLC
    •Trump Management Inc
    •Trump Marketing LLC
    •Trump Marks Asia Corp
    •Trump Marks Asia LLC
    •Trump Marks Atlanta LLC
    •Trump Marks Atlanta Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Baja Corp
    •Trump Marks Baja LLC
    •Trump Marks Batumi LLC
    •Trump Marks Batumi Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Beverages Corp
    •Trump Marks LLC
    •Trump Marks Canouan Corp
    •Trump Marks Canouan LLC
    •Trump Marks Chicago LLC
    •Trump Marks Chicago Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Cozumel Corp
    •Trump Marks Cozumel LLC
    •Trump Marks Dubai Corp
    •Trump Marks Dubai LLC
    •Trump Marks Egypt Corp
    •Trump Marks Egypt LLC
    •Trump Marks Fine Foods LLC
    •Trump Marks Fine Foods Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale LLC
    •Trump Marks Ft. Lauderdale Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Golf Swing LLC
    •Trump Marks Golf Swing Member Corp
    •Trump Marks GP Corp
    •Trump Marks Holding LP (FKA Trump Marks LP)
    •Trump Marks Hollywood Corp
    •Trump Marks Hollywood LLC
    •Trump Marks Istanbul II Corp.
    •Trump Marks Istanbul II LLC
    •Trump Marks Jersey City Corp.
    •Trump Marks Jersey City LLC
    •Trump Marks Las Vegas Corp
    •Trump Marks Las Vegas LLC
    •Trump Marks LLC
    •Trump Marks Magazine Corp
    •Trump Marks Magazine LLC
    •Trump Marks Mattress LLC
    •Trump Marks Mattress Member Corp.
    •Trump Marks Menswear LLC
    •Trump Marks Menswear Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Mortoaoe Corp.
    •Trump Marks Mtg LLC
    •Trump Marks Mumbai LLC
    •Trump Marks Mumbai Member Corp
    •Trump Marks New Orleans Corp
    •Trump Marks New Orleans LLC
    •Trump Marks New Rochelle Corp.
    •Trump Marks New Rochelle LLC
    •Trump Marks Palm Beach Corp
    •Trump Marks Palm Beach LLC
    •Trump Marks Panama Corp
    •Trump Marks Panama LLC
    •Trump Marks Philadelphia Corp
    •Trump Marks PhiladelPhia LLC
    •Trump Marks Philippines LLC
    •Trump Marks Phil ippine s Corp
    •Trump Marks Products LLC
    •Trump Marks Products Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Puerto Rico I LLC
    •Trump Marks Puerto Rico I Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Puerto Rico II LLC
    •Trump Marks Puerto Rico II Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Punta del Este LLC
    •Trump Marks Punta del Este Manager Corp
    •The Donald J. Trump Company LLC
    •The Trump Marks Real Estate Corp
    •Trump Marks Real Estate LLC
    •Trump Marks SOHO License Corp
    •Trump Marks SOHO LLC
    •Trump Marks South Africa LLC
    •Trump Marks South Africa Member Corp
    •Trump Marks Stamford Corp
    •Trump Marks Stamford LLC
    •Trump Marks Sunny Isles I LLC
    •Trump Marks Sunny Isles I Member Corp.
    •Trump Marks Sunny Isles II LLC
    •Trump Marks Sunny Isles II Member Corp.
    •Trump Marks Tampa Corp
    •Trump Marks Tampa LLC
    •Trump Marks Toronto Corp
    •Trump Marks Toronto LLC
    •Trump Marks Toronto LP (formally Trump Toronto Management LP)
    •Trump Marks Waikiki Corp
    •Trump Marks Waikiki LLC
    •Trump Marks Westchester Corp.
    •Trump Marks Westchester LLC
    •Trump Marks White Plains Corp
    •Trump Marks White Plains LLC
    •Trump Miami Resort Management LLC
    •Trump Miami Resort Management Member Corp
    •Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck LLC
    •Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck Member Corp
    •Trump National Golf Club LLC
    •Trump National Golf Club Member Corp
    •Trump National Golf Club Washington DC LLC
    •Trump National Golf Club Washington DC Member Corp
    •Trump Ocean Manager Inc.
    •Trump Ocean Managing Member LLC
    •Trump Old Post Office LLC
    •Trump On the Ocean LLC
    •Trump Organization LLC
    •The Trump Organization, Inc.
    •Trump Pageants, Inc.
    •Trump Palace Condominium
    •Trump Palace/Parc LLC
    •Trump Panama Condominium Management LLC
    •Trump Panama Condominium Member Corp
    •Trump Panama Hotel Management LLC
    •Trump Panama Hotel Management Member Corp LLC
    •Trump Parc East Condominium
    •Trump Park Avenue Acquisition LLC
    •Trump Park Avenue LLC
    •Trump Payroll Chicago LLC
    •Trump Payroll Corp.
    •Trump Phoenix Development LLC
    •Trump Plaza LLC
    •Trump Plaza Member Inc. fka Trump Plaza Corp.
    •Trump Procida Fort Lee LLC
    •Trump Productions LLC (former Rancho Lien LLC)
    •Trump Production Managing Member Inc
    •Trump Project Management Corp.
    •Trump Properties LLC
    •Trump Realty Services, LLC (fka Trump Mortgage Services LLC (03) & Tower Mortgage Services LLC)
    •Trump Restaurants LLC
    •Trump RHF Corp
    •Trump Riverside Management LLC
    •Trump Ruffin Commercial LLC
    •Trump Ruffin LLC
    •Trump Ruffin Tower I LLC
    •Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago LLC
    •Trump Sales & Leasing Chicago Member Corp
    •Trump Scotland Member Inc
    •Trump Scotsborough Square LLC
    •Trump Scotsborough Square Member Corp.
    •Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium New York
    •Trump Soho Member LLC
    •Trump Toronto Development Inc
    •Trump Toronto Hotel Management Corp.
    •Trump Toronto Member Corp. (formaly Trump Toronto Management Member Corp)
    •Trump Tower Commercial LLC
    •Trump Tower Condominium Residential Section
    •Trump Tower Managing Member Inc
    •Trump Village Construction Corp.
    •Trump Vineyard Estates LLC
    •Trump Vineyard Estates Manager Corp.
    •Trump Vineyard Estates Lot 3 Owner LLC (fka Eric Trump Land Holdings LLC)
    •Trump Virginia Acquisitions LLC (fka Virginia Acquisitions LLC)
    •Trump Virginia Acquisitions Manager Corp
    •Trump Virginia Lot 5 LLC
    •Trump Virginia Lot 5 Manager Corp.
    •Trump Wine Marks LLC
    •Trump Wine Marks Member Corp.
    •Trump World Productions LLC y LLC
    •Trump World Productions Manager Corp
    •Trump World Publications LLC
    •Trump/New World Property Management LLC
    •Trump Castle Management Corp
    •Trump Marks White Plains Corp
    •Trump RHF Corp
    •The Donald J. Trump grantor Trust – DJT is the Trustee Successor – Trustee is Donald J. Trump, Jr.
    •The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I think you missed a few of the businesses that Trump run’s

    Here they all are:

    t
    I think this falls far short of the "thousands" you have boasted of. It falls far short of even "a thousand".
    And if you still want to use Forbes as the definitive source of his net worth, they said he includes his "brand value" and declares it at $3.3 billion, while they declare it at $125 million.
    Big difference.

  11. #90
    When you combine the first part of the DBI director’s statement concerning Hillary’s E-mails problems and use this federal requirement, it’s unreal how he couldn’t have charged her with a crime.
    .
    Trump instead of Hillary-113u.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast