Trump instead of Hillary
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump instead of Hillary

Trump instead of Hillary

Clear "Intent" to have and use private server, emails, to release certain emails and to erase others. "Doesn't just about everyone at this point expect Bill and Hillary to cheat and lie? Hasn't "Cover-Up" become the Clintons' shared middle name?"
    Unfortunately, "Facts" do not deter Hillary supporters, many of whom would always vote for a Democrat no matter how bad.
    Some would accuse me for the same thing for voting for Trump, whom they see as "very bad and unqualified." I, however, have closely examined both candidates and find Hillary by far the worse choice for me and for the future of my children and grandchildren; no accomplishments in her 35 year career, debacles as Secretary of State both of foreign policies and private servers, consummate liar, pay for play with the Clinton Foundation, beholding to too many including foreign Governments, and appointing 2-3 liberal judges to the Supreme Court with direct attacks on the Constitution. Trump certainly has some faults but is far superior to Hillary in accomplishments, projections of America's needs and his plans to address these and leadership ability.
    Anyone else but Hillary would have been indicted by now and facing potential jail time. She is a very dangerous and sad choice for America.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

With the presidential election looming around the corner, a big question needs to be asked.

Does this election balance on feelings towards one or the other, or does it balance on Hillary’s proven negative past actions and the possibility of her continuing to advance these actions as president or someone who I grant has said some things that cause people to wonder about his methods, but wants to bring our country back to a place that has better overall wealth for the majority of Americans.

Past actions are a window into a person’s reliability and by looking at Hillary’s past actions; it’s not hard to envision what she will do in the future.

Sure is a big contrast to Hillary wanting to bring in hundreds of thousands of refugees that can't be vetted to ensure bad actors don't infiltrate their ranks according to the FBI, CIA, NSA, DNS and every other intelligence agency.

Trump instead of Hillary-112u.jpg

I have no objections to immigration. My great Grandfather came here from Prussia in 1871 and became a US Naturalized Citizen in 1883. He was a farm laborer. He worked 12 years of hard dirty work to get citizenship. There was no welfare, social security, food stamps, no subsidized housing, or anything else. He worked from sun up to sun down 6 days a week, and some Sundays also.
    I have no simpathy for the people Hillary wants to bring in. She wants to pur 10,000 Syrians in Detroit. No way to vet them. A large percent of them are and will be hardened jihadist. They don't speak English, have no skills, and no intention of assimilating into the American way of life. They will not be carrying their own weight, and we have enough of those kind here already. We have people here now that have not carried their weight for generations. They have become a society of "freeloaders". 40% of the population can't support the other 60%. And why should we.
    I must say I was not a fan of Donald Trumps at first. I voted for a different candidate in the Primaries. That person was not chosen by the populist. Any one of those people would have been better for America than Hillary Clinton or anyone the Democrats offered. Now we are at a place of 2 candidates. One is a wealthy builder, the other is a career criminal,
    Politician, and scam artist .
    I don't particularly like Donald Trump as an individual, but I am not voting for him to be my best buddy. I'm voting for him to be a strong President, someone with guts and a backbone to lead us back into a better life, A life that will be good for my kids, Grand Children, and Great Grandchildren . I will gladly vote for Donald J, Trump for President of the United States of America. The way I see it, it is our only hope of survival. Hillary is a certain death for this country.

I don't have a problem with immigration either. I believe if your gonna come here you should pay your way just like the rest of us. I don't get free rides, these people shouldn't either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Oopsspecs nationality?
    I'll have to assume he's indigenous to the country since he is so against immigration.

Given the neverending anti-Hillary rhetoric normally spewed, it would be interesting to see some true support of Trump and all the positive things he will do instead.
    This meme certainly ain't it.

[QUOTE=Robgmn;606042]What is Oopsspecs nationality?
    I'll have to assume he's indigenous to the country since he is so against immigration.

Given the neverending anti-Hillary rhetoric normally spewed, it would be interesting to see some true support of Trump and all the positive things he will do instead.
    This meme certainly ain't it.[/QUO

I would say post #3 are positive items for Trump. Other than that, just remember, the Supreme Court is up for grabs and he will put a better group of justices in there above Hillary, who has said she will attack our 2A over and over again. Being on the pro-gun site I would assume that is important to you.

And you wonder why these places are crap holes.

Trump instead of Hillary-112y.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Trump instead of Hillary-112x.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    And you wonder why these places are crap holes.
    Except you miss the fact that the majority of places with the highest crime rates are Republican-centric.
    As usual, you don't like to let facts get in the way.

You've got to be kidding, these cities are democratic cease pools of crime because their schools, job availabilities and the democratic powers to be have dropped the ball for them for way to many years.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast