JUDICIAL WATCH Releases 25 QUESTIONS HILLARY CLINTON Must Answer UNDER OATH

Thread: JUDICIAL WATCH Releases 25 QUESTIONS HILLARY CLINTON Must Answer UNDER OATH

8/30/16] Judicial Watch today announced it submitted questions to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning her email practices. Clinton’s answers, under oath, are due on September 29. On August 19, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan granted Judicial Watch further discovery on the Clinton email matter and ordered Clinton to answer the questions “by no later than thirty days thereafter….” Under federal court rules, Judicial Watch is limited to twenty-five questions.
    The questions are:
    Read More:
    JUDICIAL WATCH Releases 25 QUESTIONS HILLARY CLINTON Must Answer UNDER OATH | GOVERNMENT SLAVES
    My Thoughts:
    Will like to see her reply’s or should I say her lawyer’s reply’s.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

My thoughts, why should she answer any more questions? As far as Judicial watch is concerned, this is a literal witch hunt. She should not encourage this e-mail farce any longer. Period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

why should she answer any more questions, because a judge ordered her to and the FBI failed to ask them, especially the one she told everyone in the State Dept. to not use a personal E-mail system and then she kept on using one.

5. Any answer to the questions will not be hers. The lawyers will answer and most likely will be SHE DOESN'T RECALL.
    That is the standard answer when a true answer will land you in trouble.

If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering all of these questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these questions, that disqualifies her as well. She’s disqualified either way.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Any answer to the questions will not be hers. The lawyers will answer and most likely will be SHE DOESN'T RECALL.
    That is the standard answer when a true answer will land you in trouble.
    I don't recall and I don't remember because of my medical condition was the answer she gave the FBI. That alone says she is unfit to serve any term except one in prison. Because right in front of the press she said she has an excellent memory. She called all the Benghazi families liars.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

8. She had selective memory years before she fell.

Like I said, it's a old lawyers trick, when your asked a question that you know if you answer it your in hot water, you just say I can't remember or don't know. They should have given her a polygraph on those I don't know answers.