EX-CLINTON STAFFER: Hillary Very Ill; Sleeping up to 18 Hours a Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EX-CLINTON STAFFER: Hillary Very Ill; Sleeping up to 18 Hours a Day

EX-CLINTON STAFFER: Hillary Very Ill; Sleeping up to 18 Hours a Day

EX-CLINTON STAFFER: Hillary Very Ill; Sleeping up to 18 Hours a Day; Health Records Will NEVER Be Released
    by Doug Ross
    The Clinton 2016 campaign machine consists of around 1,000 people.
    The pace and expectations are unforgiving. A single mistake can get you booted in a nanosecond. According to a report at TruePundit, one well-placed staff who worked with Clinton on a daily basis made just such an error and came forward to reveal what’s really going on in the campaign:
    Only a small group of people running her campaign know the specifics of Hillary’s health issues. But she is suffering from something. She sleeps approximately 18 hours a day. And some days, she sleeps more.
    I’m serious. This is why no one sees her.
    The campaign will never release her medical files to the public. In contrast, they feel if the opposition continues to hammer the issue, it will create a backlash of sympathy…
    …That press conference everyone is waiting for? It’s been 270 days since she gave a press conference or 280 days. Whatever it is. Hillary will not be giving any press conferences before the election.
    Why? She doesn’t have to, according to campaign handlers. Her poll numbers have not suffered from not talking to the press but more importantly, Hillary acknowledges that the media has become more of a wild card amid all her scandals and campaign staffers agree it is highly unlikely she could field questions competently without giving Trump fodder to boost his campaign. Think of Clinton in her orange pants suit making wipe-the-server jokes…
    It would therefore appear that the Democrats have nominated a very sickly woman who won’t speak to the press for fear of putting her foot in her mouth. Not to mention a person who is as crooked as a corkscrew.
    Read More:
    EX-CLINTON STAFFER: Hillary Very Ill; Sleeping up to 18 Hours a Day; Health Records Will NEVER Be Released | Restoring Liberty
    My Thoughts:
    It’s no wonder that she has been very low key in her appearances and press conferences sleeping up to 18 hours a day. Has anyone seen her do anything on weekends for a long time? Right now Joe Biden is doing a most of her rallies for her.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And yet, the Democrat Lemming Robots will follow her to the edge of the cliff and gladly jump over the edge. They seem to have some idiotic belief that being a Democrat is like having a predestined DNA and they never have to think for themselves, just follow the instructions they are given, with out question. Don't get me wrong, I would vote for a woman for President, just no way in hell I'd vote for this woman. It would be like walking up in front of a firing squad and giving the order to "FIRE" yourself.

She has proven time and time again that she can't be trusted and everything she does is to benefit herself and her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    And yet, the Democrat Lemming Robots will follow her to the edge of the cliff and gladly jump over the edge. They seem to have some idiotic belief that being a Democrat is like having a predestined DNA and they never have to think for themselves, just follow the instructions they are given, with out question. Don't get me wrong, I would vote for a woman for President, just no way in hell I'd vote for this woman. It would be like walking up in front of a firing squad and giving the order to "FIRE" yourself.
    Calling democrats lemmings is hilarious coming from you when your candidate can't come up with a coherent immigration strategy for 5 minutes, and you take every word he says as gospel. Tell me, is his stance on immigration softening or firming up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Let’s see why democrats are lemmings:
    Ever since LBJ who made the statement that we’ll keep those niggers voting democrat for the next 50 years, by giving them all the welfare and free benefits was the first step in creating a generational welfare society that has flourished under the democratic slave state ever since, and the terrible thing about it is, they don’t see that the democrats have been anti-black for so many things, whereas the republicans have been pro black. The KKK was a democratic group, democrats didn’t want the blacks to be free, they voted against the voting rights for blacks and the list goes on and on. So yes the black democrats are lemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Let’s see why democrats are lemmings:
    Ever since LBJ who made the statement that we’ll keep those niggers voting democrat for the next 50 years, by giving them all the welfare and free benefits was the first step in creating a generational welfare society that has flourished under the democratic slave state ever since, and the terrible thing about it is, they don’t see that the democrats have been anti-black for so many things, whereas the republicans have been pro black. The KKK was a democratic group, democrats didn’t want the blacks to be free, they voted against the voting rights for blacks and the list goes on and on. So yes the black democrats are lemmings.
    It's funny you go back 50 years and more to find racism in the Democratic party while you fail to acknowledge the Klang leaders running your own party. That is why you will lose in november.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    It's funny you go back 50 years and more to find racism in the Democratic party while you fail to acknowledge the Klang leaders running your own party. That is why you will lose in november.

No, they will loose in November because Trump is bug f**k crazy, and suffers from the most extreme case of foot-in-mouth disease in recent history.

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves... McCain and the Twit from Wasilla..... Arrogant azz Romney and his magic underwear..... now Trump? Psycho path of self-destruction.

Had the republicans fielded a rational level headed candidate it would be a different story, but apparently none exist (rational level headed republicans) and why I cater to neither party.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post

The whole purpose of my post was to shine a light on how the democrats have let the black community down for years and that they are stupid to keep on voting them in office, it's a correct version of Einstein's quote" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The whole purpose of my post was to shine a light on how the democrats have let the black community down for years and that they are stupid to keep on voting them in office, it's a correct version of Einstein's quote" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
    What has the Republican party done for the African American community in the last 50 years? Let's see, affirmative action...opposed it. Voting Rights Act? They sponsored the law suit that gutted it. Expanded voting access? Nope, they've actively passed legislation state by state that disenfranchises the poor, who just happen to be people of color. Used coded language for 30 Years to describe people of color as "young bucks" & "welfare queens" while systematically blaming them for all of society's ills and stripping the poor of further opportunities to break the cycle of poverty in their communities by cutting social programs while repeatedly giving tax breaks to the rich and Corporations. THEN as the cherry on top of the neo-conservative policy garbage pile, YOU NOMINATE A RACIST WHO IS ENDORSED BY THE KKK.

So if the best you can do is throw a meme at me of Hillary kissing Robert Byrd (another dead politician), a stupid quote by LBJ, or other KKK memes that were relevant 50 years ago but have no reflection on reality now, bring it on.....your behavior today is what matters and I have enough ammo to shoot you down for the next 64 days.

Keep dreaming, can you say the blacks and Hispanics are better off now after all of these years under democratic control and it is control to keep them poor and dependent on the government freebees, welfare and lack of job opportunities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast