Hillary Tells FBI She’s Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Tells FBI She’s Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events

Gee I didn't know the electoral college has been around for 240 years, Woof.
    So now that you've said your say, what about answering my question about hiring Hillary, you seam to be bypassing that question.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Gee I didn't know the electoral college has been around for 240 years, Woof.
    So now that you've said your say, what about answering my question about hiring Hillary, you seam to be bypassing that question.
    You're right....my math is off, the electoral college has been around for 229 years. Trump acutely has to switch 45 electoral votes...I was giving him an advantage of a slightly dominant vote of 271 electoral votes...essentially compensating for stein & johnson. So to beet a BARE MINIMUM, rather than dominating as your candidate claims to do......he needs 45 electoral votes.....225+45=270. Sorry for giving your FANBOY FAVORITE the benefit of the doubt, I'll give him the bare MINIMUM and State he needs to win 45 electoral college votes. Which means he has a 28% chance of winning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You keep beating around the bush, answer my question, if your such a Hillary propionate.

-113f.jpg

-113f.jpg
    This coming from a rapist who's too afraid to face his accusers so he's hiding out in the Ecuadorian embassy.

If Hillary hadn't destroyed evidence and conformed to the Federal Records Act, then this info from him wouldn't been needed, but since she disregarded the law, then how ever the truth gets out is good. If it was a major news network had disclosed this info, would you say it's wrong?

Brain-Damaged, or sly like a fox?

If Hillary hadn't destroyed evidence and conformed to the Federal Records Act, then this info from him wouldn't been needed, but since she disregarded the law, then how ever the truth gets out is good. If it was a major news network had disclosed this info, would you say it's wrong?
    You do realize that Hillary never actually touched on a single one of the emails that were deleted. She told her lawyers to sort through and provide the records to congress. It was a task so far beneath her concern that she delegated it to her lawyers, who in turn delegated it to a junior lawyer under them. You also realize that the reason 30k emails were not turned over is because there was actually more than one server involved. Originally there was a server in her basement, and eventually her e-mail server management was contracted out to a 3rd party. So in all her actions with regard to the servers, she never gave an order to delete specific emails. Her actions indicate she had nothing to hide...but rather the emails were literally lost in the move.

You also realize that the letter sent out in 2011 regarding private email accounts only ADVISED State Dept. Personnel not to use them for official business...it did not outright ban them. She did nothing wrong in regards to having a server.

Nice try, the federal records act, was done to stop this sort of thing of destroying ANY record that was done by a person in her position, no matter what it was about. Because they don't have authority to destroy those records.
    If they were so benign concerning her Yoga, birth requests and E-mails to Bill (which he's stated he never used E-mail) then why use a program that is far and above the normal type of program to delete items?
    By using Bleach Bit to destroy these items, it shows an intent to destroy them by the sheer quality of this program so no one can retrieve them.

11. She handed over secret papers to her lawyers to go through and they were not cleared to read them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast