Hillary Tells FBI She’s Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillary Tells FBI She’s Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    You do realize that Hillary never actually touched on a single one of the emails that were deleted. She told her lawyers to sort through and provide the records to congress. It was a task so far beneath her concern that she delegated it to her lawyers, who in turn delegated it to a junior lawyer under them. You also realize that the reason 30k emails were not turned over is because there was actually more than one server involved. Originally there was a server in her basement, and eventually her e-mail server management was contracted out to a 3rd party. So in all her actions with regard to the servers, she never gave an order to delete specific emails. Her actions indicate she had nothing to hide...but rather the emails were literally lost in the move.

You also realize that the letter sent out in 2011 regarding private email accounts only ADVISED State Dept. Personnel not to use them for official business...it did not outright ban them. She did nothing wrong in regards to having a server.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    No matter how Hillary or her ardent worshipers tries to spin things the following possibilities will not go away:

1. Hillary is a liar that can't be trusted in the highest office of the land.

2. Hillary is too stupid and/or incompetent to understand how to protect national security secrets and can't be trusted to hold the highest office of the land.

3. Hillary has suffered brain damage resulting in her cognitive abilities being impaired and can't be trusted to hold the highest office of the land.

Maybe it is a combination of all three yet the commonality is that Hillary cannot be trusted to hold the highest office of the land no matter how anyone wants to spin it. Plain and simple Hillary is not Presidential material except to the leftists who think this country needs to be more like Venezuela.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    No matter how Hillary or her ardent worshipers tries to spin things the following possibilities will not go away:

1. Hillary is a liar that can't be trusted in the highest office of the land.

2. Hillary is too stupid and/or incompetent to understand how to protect national security secrets and can't be trusted to hold the highest office of the land.

3. Hillary has suffered brain damage resulting in her cognitive abilities being impaired and can't be trusted to hold the highest office of the land.

Maybe it is a combination of all three yet the commonality is that Hillary cannot be trusted to hold the highest office of the land no matter how anyone wants to spin it. Plain and simple Hillary is not Presidential material except to the leftists who think this country needs to be more like Venezuela.
    Really?

1. Let's fact check Hillary against her opponent and establish who the liar is.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

2. Let's see her opponent has 6 bankruptcies, makes it a routine business practice to steal from his vendors by not paying his bills, and he personally owes China and Germany hundreds of millions of dollars he can't pay....at least based on his 6 bankruptcies. It doesn't sound like the record of a business genius to me....sounds like an incompetent manager.

3. Show me the medical records all of them.....what you don't have them? Wow...which means your just relying on the faux noise rumor mill. Meanwhile Trump has his gastroenterologist write a note for him in the back of his limo saying he's in great health...and his "Dr." Uses credentials he's no longer entitled to...sounds legit to me.

Yeah...you got nothing to stand on.

What really amazes me is considering how the democrats have treated the blacks as present day slaves that they will still vote for them. Their level of income hasn’t improved for the last bunch of years, their jobless rate is double that of whites.
    Hillary is a big wet mess, her health is really bad, she lies about everything; she’s proven that she can’t be trusted with any classified materials, in any way, hell it was just reported that she was sending classified items even after she left as SOS and how was it alright for her to send all of these highly classified items from her server to lawyers who didn’t have any security clearances.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Really?

1. Let's fact check Hillary against her opponent and establish who the liar is.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

2. Let's see her opponent has 6 bankruptcies, makes it a routine business practice to steal from his vendors by not paying his bills, and he personally owes China and Germany hundreds of millions of dollars he can't pay....at least based on his 6 bankruptcies. It doesn't sound like the record of a business genius to me....sounds like an incompetent manager.

3. Show me the medical records all of them.....what you don't have them? Wow...which means your just relying on the faux noise rumor mill. Meanwhile Trump has his gastroenterologist write a note for him in the back of his limo saying he's in great health...and his "Dr." Uses credentials he's no longer entitled to...sounds legit to me.

Yeah...you got nothing to stand on.

Really? Distract from what I said about Hillary by trying to put the spotlight on Trump?

Fact Checkers: PolitiFact Shows Bias

Home | Michael Reagan

PolitiFact Is Guilty of Fact Abuse

You’ve got to give the leftist reporters in our mainstream media credit. They never tire of trying to reassure the public that their biased stories are without bias. The latest, and arguably most effective, innovation lets the MSM set the terms of acceptable debate by defining what is true and what is false in political discussions.

This is accomplished through the use of “fact checkers” that are marketed to the public as totally unbiased, scientific data crunchers that are only interested in truth, justice, and The American Way. The reality is these “fact checkers” have their thumb on the scale of truth and actively tilt the discussion toward the left by disparaging conservative issues and elected officials.

PolitiFact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times and modestly describes its mission as “fact-checking U.S. politics” and boasts that it was awarded the Pulitzer Prize — a giant pat-on-the-back the MSM gives itself.

-snip-

It is the leftist Hillary worshipers who can't defend her without trying to shift the spotlight off her and onto Trump who have nothing.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

CNN Panel Slams Clinton’s ‘Unacceptable’ Email Conduct in FBI Report
    CNN’s Inside Politics panel ripped Hillary Clinton Sunday for her use of a private email server and the latest FBI report laying out the findings of its investigation.
    The FBI released the notes from Clinton’s interview regarding her private email server on Friday. The documents, first sent to Congress, revealed the former Secretary of State used thirteen devices and Clinton used the phrase “do not recall” 39 times about various questions.
    Washington Post’s Dan Balz said the FBI notes are just the latest in a pattern that the Clintons exhibit.
    “The other thing we know about the Clintons is that they’ve been through many investigations, many scandals and many situations in which a smart lawyer will say to a client, you know, you don’t have to answer that fully and if you don’t recall, you don’t recall,” Balz said.
    John King then weighed in, saying this situation solidifies what the public already believes.
    “If you think she is dishonest, if you think she is untrustworthy, the cement hardens,” he said. “If you’re for her, you sort of roll your eyes and say I’ve got to deal with this.”
    Abby Phillip, a reporter for the Washington Post said the emails show Clinton’s lack of common sense to voters.
    “There’s a difference between something that’s not criminal and something that’s still unacceptable to people,” she said. “There was still quite a bit that was unacceptable and surprising and shocking to a lot of voters. I think this will matter because it really, I think, for people, it sort of defies their common sense test and that’s a problem.”
    Reprter Ashley Parker noted that Clinton’s latest blunder will help Donald Trump stay on message.
    “The one message he has really been able to alight on is Hillary Clinton being dishonest, being untrustworthy,” she said.
    Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123