Hillary Tells FBI She’s Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Tells FBI She’s Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events

According to the recently released FBI documents, Hillary claimed that she “could not recall” or “did not remember” details a total of 26 times, according to LifeZette.com.
    She didn’t remember her security briefing.
    She didn’t remember sending classified emails on her private server.
    She couldn’t even remember WHEN she was given a security clearance!
    So, if we are to believe the notes, FBI based his lack of indictment on the fact Hillary simply could not remember anything.
    Here’s the list all 26 instances when her memory failed her:
    Read More:
    EXPOSED - Hillary Tells FBI She's Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events

My Thoughts:
    Here’s something else to think about
    If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering all of these questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these questions, that disqualifies her as well. She’s disqualified either way.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    According to the recently released FBI documents, Hillary claimed that she “could not recall” or “did not remember” details a total of 26 times, according to LifeZette.com.
    She didn’t remember her security briefing.
    She didn’t remember sending classified emails on her private server.
    She couldn’t even remember WHEN she was given a security clearance!
    So, if we are to believe the notes, FBI based his lack of indictment on the fact Hillary simply could not remember anything.
    Here’s the list all 26 instances when her memory failed her:
    Read More:
    EXPOSED - Hillary Tells FBI She's Too Brain-Damaged to Remember THESE 26 Events

My Thoughts:
    Here’s something else to think about
    If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering all of these questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these questions, that disqualifies her as well. She’s disqualified either way.
    Or she's perfectly capable of executing the office of the presidency, and smart enough to craft an answer that cannot be used against her by those who want to burn her on the Capitol steps in the ultimate conclusion of their asinine witch hunt. In other words she and her lawyers are smarter than the likes of you and brain dead people like Trey Gowdy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Not being able to answer 26 questions put before her wouldn't be what I would call crafting an answer that cannot be used against her. She either can't remember or she's lying out her rear end either way She’s disqualified. Did you read the list of questions that the FBI put before her, looks pretty pathetic that she couldn't remember them.

Not being able to answer 26 questions put before her wouldn't be what I would call crafting an answer that cannot be used against her. She either can't remember or she's lying out her rear end either way She’s disqualified. Did you read the list of questions that the FBI put before her, looks pretty pathetic that she couldn't remember them.
    No, because I see all this as the load of garbage it is. It is a circus to distract the brain dead masses who spend all their time on gun forums posting things from sources that have no validity and who are too brain dead to do basic fact checking. In short, people who mistake quantity for quality, and who spend all their time talking about email faux scandals rather than the real threats to this country lime unbridled corpratisim, massive inequality, and unsustainable levels of consumption and resource degradation. Enjoy your bread and circuses.

well if you didn't review the 26 questions that she couldn't remember or didn't recall, then you don't have a leg to stand on to consider that she's qualified to be president, like I said, If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering all of these questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these questions, that disqualifies her as well. She’s disqualified either way. By not looking at these questions, your just keeping the blinders of what I don't see won't hurt me. These questions are a sad recollection of her mental abilities.

well if you didn't review the 26 questions that she couldn't remember or didn't recall, then you don't have a leg to stand on to consider that she's qualified to be president, like I said, If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering all of these questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these questions, that disqualifies her as well. She’s disqualified either way. By not looking at these questions, your just keeping the blinders of what I don't see won't hurt me. These questions are a sad recollection of her mental abilities.
    If that's the case, it must suck for you knowing she's going to be your next President. Trump's campaign can't stay coherent enough to mount a real challenge. Which just goes to prove that the left doesn't have enough living brain cells among all of their candidates to govern a group of toddlers...let alone a nation.....it also explains the average Trump supporter and frequent poster quite well.

We all know Trump has a foot in mouth problem, but his problems don't compare to Hillary's problems by far. anyone who want's the public to think she's capable to be president while having all of these mental, health and qualification problems is being fed a bag of problems just waiting to happen.
    Answer this, if some one with all of her problems with their health, doesn't understand classified materials, trustworthy and memory problems, would you hire them to work in your business to work for you that handles very high tech products where lives are in jeopardy?
    -113a.jpg

We all know Trump has a foot in mouth problem, but his problems don't compare to Hillary's problems by far. anyone who want's the public to think she's capable to be president while having all of these mental, health and qualification problems is being fed a bag of problems just waiting to happen.
    Answer this, if some one with all of her problems with their health, doesn't understand classified materials, trustworthy and memory problems, would you hire them to work in your business to work for you that handles very high tech products where lives are in jeopardy?
    -113a.jpg
    The election is a matter of strategy...and Trump's strategy sucks. Period. It's not a simple matter of foot in mouth, it's a matter of coherence, and appealing to ALL AMERICANS, not just your drunk, racist, white uncle. The Republicans have been beating the Benghazi/birther/kenya/racist/email drum for so long, AMERICA DOESN'T CARE ANYMORE. They care about their own lives and their own problems. Trump has no plan and no solution and America isn't listening anymore. They're beyond the point of who to blame and their looking for who has a plan. Other than building a wall, rounding up 11 million people like hitler, and making EVERYTHING in Walmart more expensive...TRUMP HAS NO PLANS! THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS NO PLAN! AND AMERICA KNOWS IT!

Like I said Trump does have problems, but you didn't answer my question about hiring Hillary.

Trump has 64 days to sway the entire nation to give him more electoral college votes than Hillary. She currently has 312 electoral votes. Trump has 225. He has 64 days to make her lose 43 electoral college votes. If he does he will have done something no other candidate has done in the 240 years of this country's existence. The bottom line is that his campaign is fighting an uphill battle on all fronts. He doesn't have the fundamental demographics, the fundamental organization, the fundamental support, or the fundamental fundraising support to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast