History of Clinton scandals - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: History of Clinton scandals

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. OK , I admit that I didn't read the sticky about comments and those were closed so all others I have posted have the comments.
    I still don't know why the other thread was closed as it had my comments.

So I guess 3 equals many in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    OK , I admit that I didn't read the sticky about comments and those were closed so all others I have posted have the comments.
    I still don't know why the other thread was closed as it had my comments.

So I guess 3 equals many in your mind.

Probably enough to put you in the lead for threads closed specifically because of the opening post.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

5. I posted links before with no comment before the rules change.
    I missed reading the sticky about comments and didn't know until the threads were closed.
    All posts after that had comments and one was closed that had comments but I don't know why.

If a person is given a subpoena to keep all of their records in regards to legal proceedings and they then destroyed them after they had been issued this subpoena, wouldn’t that be considered intentional destruction of official records?
    So why hasn’t Hillary been charged for the destruction of over 33,000 E-mails that she destroyed?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

“Hillary Clinton was a first lady. She was a senator from New York, she was a secretary of state. For her to argue to the American people that she didn’t know how to classify information…is not only untrue but it's laughable and it’s insulting to the American people’s intelligence.” — Katie Pavlich
    With Hillary the buck doesn't stop with her.

Ops, I think you might need an intervention before the election. Does your family recognize how Hillary dominates your life?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ops, I think you might need an intervention before the election. Does your family recognize how Hillary dominates your life?
    Sounds like he might have secret Hillary fantasies.....those who protest the loudest.....

Yes, I think about Hillary, as how she'll take our country down the same path that Obama has lead us for the past 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yes, I think about Hillary, as how she'll take our country down the same path that Obama has lead us for the past 8 years.

It appears to be more of an obsession than merely 'thinking'.

How many hours a day do you spend looking for stuff about here, and posting it? How many other sites are you posting stuff about her on?

And for what? You haven't changed a single mind here. I was never going to vote for her, Gry was always going to vote for her. Effective rate of change "0.0000000%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast