History of Clinton scandals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: History of Clinton scandals

  1. History of Clinton scandals



    Well worth your time to watch this vid.
    Worlds of smoke but no fire due to fixes.

  2.   
  3. #2
    The Clinton’s know where the skeletons are hid in Washington
    .
    With the Clinton’s having been in power for so long in Washington I really believe that in the same way J. Edger Hoover had all of his secret files of the dirt on everybody from politicians to entertainers which he used to keep him in charge of the FBI for such a long time, is the very same thing the Clinton’s have.
    .
    Why else have there been no criminal proceedings against her, given the way the current FBI director laid out the missuses of the classified items in her unclassified unauthorized E-mail servers, which if it was any average government employee, they assuredly would have been indicted.
    .
    The only reason why Bill was impeached was, the media wasn’t giving him cover, because the circumstances behind their reporting were different back then, they were trying to tell the truth and not be biased one way or another.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Well worth your time to watch this vid....
    I'll be the judge of that.

    A 19-minute video of Hillary? No thanks. That's not worth my time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I'll be the judge of that.

    A 19-minute video of Hillary? No thanks. That's not worth my time.
    That is your right , so why post it ?
    BTW , it is not all about hil-LIAR-y , just most of it.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    That is your right , so why post it ?
    BTW , it is not all about hil-LIAR-y , just most of it.

    You spelling/hyphenation/capitalization is cute..... juvenile but cute.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You spelling/hyphenation/capitalization is cute..... juvenile but cute.
    If you don't like it , don't read it.
    Sure are a lot of personal posts by some that have nothing to do with News or Politics.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    If you don't like it , don't read it.
    Sure are a lot of personal posts by some that have nothing to do with News or Politics.
    Says the poster with many closed threads because he won't follow the rules.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Says the poster with many closed threads because he won't follow the rules.
    Show me and everyone else the MANY CLOSED THREADS you say I have.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Show me and everyone else the MANY CLOSED THREADS you say I have.

    Do your own research, but I recall where you got real pissy with the moderator and sulked for a week.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. You need get your facts in order. I don't know of any closed threads concerning me,

    I did get called out for using a couple of names in a post [B]ONE TIME.




    SORRY , I did go back and found ONE Thread I started that was closed but I never knew it and still don't know why it was closed.

    It was this post

    https://nypost.com/2016/09/04/meet-t...email-coverup/

    hil-LIAR-y and her henchwomen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast