Beginning of The End for Free Speech On the Net? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginning of The End for Free Speech On the Net?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    ~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~

Well that was an intelligent response..... oh wait, you didn't respond, just more of your hate for people that think.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Ringo, is your opening post your own thoughts and words? or did you plagiarize someone else's (naw.... he wouldn't do that ) and not give them credit.

Do your pray for forgiveness for the theft of others thoughts, or is it just where your moral compass leads you?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

There is good reason that the Conservatives are called the RIGHT and the Liberals are called the LEFT.

(Ecclesiastes 10:2)
    "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left".

A wise man uses his brain to determine what to do.
    Those who decide with their hearts are destined for failure.

My opening post was about plans of relinquishing internet control, however, because the ignorant chose to relate it to something "religious" offers me the opportunity to share. Thank you. Hope you enjoy, and learn...

Jesus Is Coming And Most Don’t Have A Clue

Rapture and Rosh Hashanah

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Beginning of The End for Free Speech On the Net?-cd4.jpg

My opening post was about plans of relinquishing internet control, however, because the ignorant chose to relate it to something "religious" offers me the opportunity to share. Thank you. hHope you enjoy, and learn...

[/CENTER][/I]
    You have still failed to share how this "control" is going to be "relinquished", and how the "control" is currently being effected.
    Please elaborate, or if you can't, stop posting things you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    You have still failed to share how this "control" is going to be "relinquished", and how the "control" is currently being effected.
    Please elaborate, or if you can't, stop posting things you know nothing about.
    Ah, another of Pavlov's Dogs barking his IGNORANCE. Pathetic, however, still amusing.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Ah, another of Pavlov's Dogs barking his IGNORANCE. Pathetic, however, still amusing.

~ The Conservatives consider the Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    "Barking my ignorance"?
    I have asked you to back up your statements with some proof and facts, and you refuse to do so.
    That refusal is the epitome of "barking ignorance".

"Woof woof" says Ringo.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast