Beginning of The End for Free Speech On the Net? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Beginning of The End for Free Speech On the Net?

FCC Approves Foreign Takeover of U.S. Broadcasters

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on September 29th did something worse than give up control of the Internet. They voted unanimously to put America’s entire broadcast industry on the fast track to a foreign takeover by Chinese, Russian or Muslim Brotherhood front corporations. This new FCC rule gives foreign interests the long sought-after tools they need to shape U.S. public opinion and to censor the opposition.

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Rapture Ready Index at new all time high:

The Rapture Index

Are you saved?

Let us all know when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Let us all know when it happens.
    I won't have to. You will know.

I love it when people don't get the joke.

The "joke" will be on you.

Okay, but until then, I'll just keep laughing, all the way to Hell! Keep waiting, you and Ringo are both part of a long tradition of false prophets who believe they can predict the future, even though Christ himself said you would not know the day, nor the hour. BTW, please spare me and the rest of the audience a diatribe about how you 2 are watchers. We don't care, and I know I don't want to hear about it.

You want to watch for god and spend your days preparing fine. Don't waste our time telling us about it, if we care, we'll ask. If you're truly libertarian, you'll respect that sentiment, and respect our desire to abide by our own moraility. If you're not libertarian, try it out...you might find people will leave you alone too.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Okay, but until then, I'll just keep laughing, all the way to Hell! Keep waiting, you and Ringo are both part of a long tradition of false prophets who believe they can predict the future, even though Christ himself said you would not know the day, nor the hour. BTW, please spare me and the rest of the audience a diatribe about how you 2 are watchers. We don't care, and I know I don't want to hear about it.

You want to watch for god and spend your days preparing fine. Don't waste our time telling us about it, if we care, we'll ask. If you're truly libertarian, you'll respect that sentiment, and respect our desire to abide by our own moraility. If you're not libertarian, try it out...you might find people will leave you alone too.
    I don't consider Ringo to be a false prophet. He hasn't predicted either the day or hour, only the season which could be any day now according to Scripture. Contrary to your assertion, there are some on here who do like to read his posts so, when you say "we," you are not talking for everyone. If you consider his posts to be a waste of time, simply skip over them and go on to other topics which might interest you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I don't consider Ringo to be a false prophet. He hasn't predicted either the day or hour, only the season which could be any day now according to Scripture. Contrary to your assertion, there are some on here who do like to read his posts so, when you say "we," you are not talking for everyone. If you consider his posts to be a waste of time, simply skip over them and go on to other topics which might interest you.
    America's ever increasing capacity for delusion

The Bible plainly teaches that one of the characteristics of the end of this age is that people will develop a capacity for delusion rather than the truth.
    – Rev Billy Graham –

Delusions are cropping up faster than weeds in what was once one of the finest gardens the world has ever known – the United States of America. But why?

MARANATHA!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Internet Crashes Will Be Hard To Stop After Obama’s Internet Giveaway

~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast