Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning

-img_20160703_092918.jpg

-82223b81b5e623b97b610832098989a3.jpg

-cd57165b75c9e44d0e92efda82ee5377.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You want positive about Trump, here you go.

Attachment 16073
    You want to battle memes? We can do this all day.

-dump-trump.jpg

If you want to keep your 2A intact Keep on laughing big boy about Trump, because when you have Hillary making a statement like, "if the 2A is a right", it sure tells you where she's coming from and where she'll go if possible. Do you have any idea what she'll do to the Supreme Court if she gets in?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You must be right, because Republicans are so good at protecting 2A rights, I mean it's not like St. Reagan restricted the rights of law abiding Americans to buy fully Automatic weapons. Oh wait, that's right HE DID. It's not like St. Reagan restricted the rights of law abiding Californians to openly carry firearms because those scary brown people recognized they had that right too. Oh wait, that's right HE DID. It's not like his successor George H. W. Bush signed an executive order banning the importation of scary semi-automatic weapons from russia.... Oh wait, that's right HE DID. It's not like George W. Bush signed a law in 2008 to expand the NICS system.... Oh wait, that's right HE DID.

Conversely, it's not like Barack Hussein Obama signed legislation expanding the rights of law abiding gun owners with legal permits to to carry concealed in National Parks..... Oh wait, that's right HE DID.

Sorry, not gonna buy your fear mongering...especially not with the current tone on gun control in the house and senate....Hillary will have her hands quite full getting even the most minor pieces of legislation through congress when she wins in november.

You want positive about Trump, here you go.

Attachment 16073
    I agree with every point, yet I do not support trump, and I will not vote for him.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    If you want to keep your 2A intact Keep on laughing big boy about Trump, because when you have Hillary making a statement like, "if the 2A is a right", it sure tells you where she's coming from and where she'll go if possible. Do you have any idea what she'll do to the Supreme Court if she gets in?
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    You must be right, because Republicans are so good at protecting 2A rights, I mean it's not like St. Reagan restricted the rights of law abiding Americans to buy fully Automatic weapons. Oh wait, that's right HE DID. It's not like St. Reagan restricted the rights of law abiding Californians to openly carry firearms because those scary brown people recognized they had that right too. Oh wait, that's right HE DID. It's not like his successor George H. W. Bush signed an executive order banning the importation of scary semi-automatic weapons from russia.... Oh wait, that's right HE DID. It's not like George W. Bush signed a law in 2008 to expand the NICS system.... Oh wait, that's right HE DID.

Conversely, it's not like Barack Hussein Obama signed legislation expanding the rights of law abiding gun owners with legal permits to to carry concealed in National Parks..... Oh wait, that's right HE DID.

Sorry, not gonna buy your fear mongering...especially not with the current tone on gun control in the house and senate....Hillary will have her hands quite full getting even the most minor pieces of legislation through congress when she wins in november.
    Opsspec, how bad of a "conservative" do you have to be to get completely owned by one of the farthest-left leftists on this site? In case you don't get the question, you have just been owned on the Republican vs. Democrat who's-good-for-the-2A debate. They're all scumbag tyrants, and the sooner you get that through the blinders you cling so tightly to, the sooner you can discuss the real issues with real conservatives who know Trump is the worst candidate the Republicans have floated since Theodore Roosevelt (R) literally invented the modern progressive movement! Turn-of-the-Century Republicans laid the groundwork for Woodrow Wilson (D) to come in 13 years later and oversee the illegal insertion of the 16th and 17th Amendments, as well as creating the Federal Reserve, and every Republican since T. Roosevelt has contributed in greater or lesser degrees to the destruction of the Bill of Rights and wider Constitution. So how's that 17th Amendment working out for state sovereignty, gun rights, repeal of ObamaCare or nearly any other traditionally conservative issue you can think of? Oh, nevermind, you'd have to be a real conservative to even know what traditionally conservative issues actually are. Doh! Silly me!

I don't know why I even bother providing links for you. I'd almost bet you've never cracked one open that I've left for you, or even if you have, you either didn't read all of it or didn't understand what you did read. You are so far out of your depth, opsspec, that it's embarrassing that anyone truly interested in promoting conservative and/or gun rights advocacy has to fight both the leftist agenda and the so-called "right's" agenda, as-presented by you and a couple of others. You help the left a lot more than the right. Please, quit trying to speak from a conservative perspective. You're not helping your own image, and you're only helping to denigrate the conservative movement's image, just like T. Roosevelt, Reagan, Chief Oligarch John Roberts, Trump, McCain, Dole, McConnell, Boehner and every establishment Republican since lyin' Abe Lincoln has done. You're a horrible spokesperson.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

OK Blues, considering what we have to work with, which one do you feel would be a better president for us pro-gun people.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I'm voting for Concealed Carry Permit Holder Donald J. Trump of course

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast