Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The first thing enlisted and officers joining the US Military swear to is to protect the US Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic, anybody trying to defeat the constitution would be considered a domestic enemy threat.

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Also note to all those who have served, there is no expiration date to this oath.
    And now the nominee for the most non-sequitur post of the year to date is, SR9!

You must be so proud, SR9!

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Rod, you say the military would decimate the citizens with ease, how did that work out in Vietnam and Afghanistan? Both places were fought to a tie with a group of people with very limited weapons and your so called citizens have a very large majority of prior military back grounds that could be used.
    In Vietnam, the military didn't have access to a list of names and addresses of those who were armed.
    Hole up in your home with your well-armed family and fight the well-armed US military.
    Let me know how it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The first thing enlisted and officers joining the US Military swear to is to protect the US Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic, anybody trying to defeat the constitution would be considered a domestic enemy threat.

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

. . .

Also note to all those who have served, there is no expiration date to this oath.
    As long as a member is under contractual obligation of enlistment, the member is still under the oath. After that, if the person re-enlists, the oath has to be taken again to cover the new contract.

Any American at any time can support and defend the Constitution; that's not limited only to people who take a military enlistment oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    As long as a member is under contractual obligation of enlistment, the member is still under the oath. After that, if the person re-enlists, the oath has to be taken again to cover the new contract.

Any American at any time can support and defend the Constitution; that's not limited only to people who take a military enlistment oath.

Pretty sure that virtually every oath of office (elected and appointed) in the country includes "defending the Constitution". Upon re-election or re-appointment the oath is administered again.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning
    Riddle me this; If there were any traction for questions about her health, why has Trump not jumped on it like a frog on a June bug? The only thing I recall him questioning is her 'stamina'.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    In Vietnam, the military didn't have access to a list of names and addresses of those who were armed.
    Hole up in your home with your well-armed family and fight the well-armed US military.
    Let me know how it works out for you.

If the SHTF do you really think people will stay in their homes waiting for the people that are going to enforce martial law to come for them? Give me a break, that’s the last place there going to be at.
    Even though the NICS form 4473 that lists the gun purchases by the owner is by federal law not to be kept by the government, last month a news report came out that they were keeping a list, which once it came out the FBI said they destroyed it, but do I trust them, NO, which is another reason why they wouldn’t be standing around just waiting, they have way to much experience to be that foolish.
    As Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    He was referring to our Second amendment Right to 'keep and bear arms', and the fact that any invader would have face an armed, (rural at least), population that would be impossible to control.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

If the SHTF do you really think people will stay in their homes waiting for the people that are going to enforce martial law to come for them? Give me a break, that’s the last place there going to be at.
    Even though the NICS form 4473 that lists the gun purchases by the owner is by federal law not to be kept by the government, last month a news report came out that they were keeping a list, which once it came out the FBI said they destroyed it, but do I trust them, NO, which is another reason why they wouldn’t be standing around just waiting, they have way to much experience to be that foolish.
    As Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    He was referring to our Second amendment Right to 'keep and bear arms', and the fact that any invader would have face an armed, (rural at least), population that would be impossible to control.
    You're suggesting that everyone who would need to run would have a place to run TO.
    I can assure you with 100% confidence that this is not the case, which means people will be in their homes.

Like is not the movie "Red Dawn", where people will run into the woods and defend us all.
    In fact life is not a movie at all, and if you think a real SHTF scenario would play out like it does int he movies, you are living in more of a fantasy than previously exhibited by your multiple identities on this forum.

So what would you do if they came to take your guns and arrest you, just roll over like a good little boy?

So what would you do if they came to take your guns and arrest you, just roll over like a good little boy?
    If my options are roll over or be incarcerated/die, I probably will roll over.
    I will bet good money that if you are given once choice or the other, you will take self-preservation.
    In fact, I guarantee it.

If I thought that, I wouldn't have volunteered and gone to Vietnam, so your good money is forfeit.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast