Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Clinton’s Comment About Hillary’s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning

As the mainstream media tells it, Hillary Clinton is the healthiest person in the entire United States of America.
    Despite reports from U.S. doctors claiming Hillary’s healthcare is “gravely concerning,” the liberal media wants the public to believe that out of 300 million people, nobody is more qualified or healthier than she is.
    But Bill Clinton’s comments on the truth regarding his wife Hillary’s health problems may have just ended her chances of winning this year’s presidential election in November.
    In fact, Bill’s remarks are so potentially damaging that the mainstream media has gone completely silent on the matter.
    In the book Unlikable, The Problem with Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton is quoted as saying that Hillary’s health is actually in total opposition to what she claims.
    According to Bill, his wife’s health is anything but “superb.”
    Instead, Bill said that Hillary was flat-out in denial over “life threatening” symptoms and was ignoring the health problems and not taking the matter seriously.
    Bill Clinton allegedly expressed concern for Hillary’s deteriorating health and wanted to help her.
    According to reports, Hillary lashed out at Bill for speaking about it and “blew up” at him.
    “Bill told me that he tiptoed into the dangerous territory of suggesting that maybe Hillary should rethink whether she had the physical stamina to take on the tortures of a presidential campaign,” a close friend of Bill Clinton’s told Edward Klein.
    The book goes on to add a quote by an anonymous source close to the Clinton family who said Hillary erupted and cursed at Bill for bringing up her health problems.
    The unidentified Clinton friend quoted Hillary screaming to Bill, “You’re acting like a f**k**g quitter and a loser. You’re projecting your own health problems on me. I’m not dying.”
    Hillary then completely lost control of her temper and threatened to throw a hairbrush she was shaking in her hand at Bill, the book alleges.
    Sources say that despite Hillary refusing to listen to Bill’s concerns, the former President of the United States went ahead and asked a prominent cardiologist to review her medical records.
    According to alternative media outlets:
    “The unidentified cardiologist recommended Hillary Clinton travel with a “full-time physician,” so she could be under direct and constant observation, excerpts from the book also claimed.
    Could the “handler,” who appeared in photos and videos with Hillary multiple times before being outed by the media and disappearing from public view, be the physician Bill’s chosen cardiologist recommended?
    Questions about Hillary Clinton’s health just are not going away — the mainstream media has now even taken notice of the controversial issue.”
    Recently Hillary attempted to smooth over any concerns regarding her health and stamina by joining Jimmy Kimmel on his show and mocking the doctors and health experts who are asking questions.
    That hasn’t stopped U.S. doctors and alternative media outlets from seeking the truth, as more and more legitimate questions come into play regarding whether she is actually physically and mentally fit to handle the pressures of serving as the President of the United States.
    Read More:
    American Patriot Daily ? Bill Clinton?s Comment About Hillary?s Health Could End Her Chances of Winning
    My Thoughts:
    As each day goes on, more and more info concerning Hillary’s poor health keeps coming out.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

My thoughts, as each day goes on, your posts become less and less credible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I couldn't give a rats a$$ what you think. Must be hard being on a pro-gun site and a Hillary supporter at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I couldn't give a rats a$$ what you think. Must be hard being on a pro-gun site and a Hillary supporter at the same time.
    Really, you don't care what I think? Is that why you keep replying to my posts? And no it doesn't suck because there are such kind, intelligent, & caring individuals on this site like you and Ringo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

6. Sure is a lot of personal stuff going on here.

The only difference between ops's nonsense and the book that "allegedly says" is that someone is trying to make a buck feeding the conspiracists, and you just post out of some obsession.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

8. personally I believe we really don't have a good candidate for president. Never before has there been one where both runners have such a low approval rating. Maybe this time there will be hope for the ones who are not running on a republican or democrat party.

Quote Originally Posted by steveksfc View Post
    personally I believe we really don't have a good candidate for president. Never before has there been one where both runners have such a low approval rating. Maybe this time there will be hope for the ones who are not running on a republican or democrat party.

I KNOW we don't have a good candidate for president, or even a mediocre candidate in the running. No hope for those outside of the republican or democratic party, for the simple reason too many stupid vote, proven in the fact that there are many people that think Trump or Hillary are going to save the country, not finish destroying it.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by steveksfc View Post
    personally I believe we really don't have a good candidate for president. Never before has there been one where both runners have such a low approval rating. Maybe this time there will be hope for the ones who are not running on a republican or democrat party.
    Which is why Oopsspec only posts negative stuff about Hillary - he can't produce anything positive about her opponent.
    McDonald's says "Eat our food because it tastes good."
    Burger King says "McDonald's sucks."
    Big difference.

You want positive about Trump, here you go.

-113g.jpg

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast