hil-LIAR-y 's helpers

Thread: hil-LIAR-y 's helpers

1. hil-LIAR-y 's helpers

https://nypost.com/2016/09/04/meet-t...email-coverup/

hil-LIAR-y and her henchwomen

OOPS , has been removed by the NY Post.
    Wonder why?

I'm surprised the pulled it, they were the first one's to open the can of worms concerning her E-mail scandal's.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary wears electronic earpiece in last nights forum to get info and coaching from Hi-liary's helpers.

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night's Presidential Forum? » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Something was in her ear, since this is the first time it's been seen during a debate and no other time, can only think it was used to relay info to her during the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Something was in her ear, since this is the first time it's been seen during a debate and no other time, can only think it was used to relay info to her during the debate.
    False...it is not the first time the accusation of use of a radio has been made during a debate...which this wasn't the candidates never faced each other....this was a set of back to back interviews...totally different.

Georgie Porgie Bush was accused of the same thing during his 2004 debates. Even your accusations aren't aware of presidential debate history. Just quit with the conservative conspiracy theory crap. YOU STINK AT IT!

Was Bush packing Wi-Fi in TV debate? • The Register

You're correct it wasn't a debate, If they had proof of George having a listening device during that debate, do you even think it wouldn't have been all over the news, this is very different, they have pictures of that device inside of her ear and it isn't a part of a ear ring.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You're correct it wasn't a debate, If they had proof of George having a listening device during that debate, do you even think it wouldn't have been all over the news, this is very different, they have pictures of that device inside of her ear and it isn't a part of a ear ring.
    I never said it was proof, I said it was an accusation...and it was all over the news...but if you paid attention to real life, rather than your conspiracy sites, you would have known that. I remember them speculating about it on the morning news the day after the debate. You said that was the first time it happened in presidential debate history. However last night was not a debate, and I have proven as usual that you don't know what you're talking about. Like I said, you stink at this worse than skunk roadkill that's been thrown into a hog pen...give it up.

Where did I say that was the first time it happened in presidential debate history, I said they had a picture of it in her ear. You're beating a dead horse telling me it wasn't a debate, I've already confirmed that it wasn't, or can't you read?