Russia Prepares For Next War - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: Russia Prepares For Next War

  1. they must be fools to think they can win against the US

  2.   
  3. #12
    Russia and China building their military while Obama has cut our military to below WWI levels. He hates America and is hoping to see us gone.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    DEFCON Warning System – Update 10/14/16


    At this time, the DEFCON Warning System feels that an increase to DEFCON 3 would be a prudent move. The situation is currently fluid with diplomatic ties strained and military threats coming from both sides. Russian media is reportedly telling its citizens to prepare for nuclear war. Russia has recently conducted civil defense drills and completed inspections of underground areas to house government officials and some civilians in the event of nuclear war. This is a very sensitive situation which has the potential to spiral out of control. It is recommended that all citizens learn the steps to be taken in the event of nuclear war. We will continue to bring updated information as we receive it.


    ~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    DEFCON Warning System – Update 10/14/16


    At this time, the DEFCON Warning System feels that an increase to DEFCON 3 would be a prudent move. The situation is currently fluid with diplomatic ties strained and military threats coming from both sides. Russian media is reportedly telling its citizens to prepare for nuclear war. Russia has recently conducted civil defense drills and completed inspections of underground areas to house government officials and some civilians in the event of nuclear war. This is a very sensitive situation which has the potential to spiral out of control. It is recommended that all citizens learn the steps to be taken in the event of nuclear war. We will continue to bring updated information as we receive it.


    ~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    WOPR in action, hey?


  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    US nuclear attack warning 'upgraded to level 3' as Russian threat goes 'beyond Cold War'


    AMERICA is edging closer to nuclear armageddon after upgrading its attack “defence readiness”, it has been claimed.
    ~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    US nuclear attack warning 'upgraded to level 3' as Russian threat goes 'beyond Cold War'


    AMERICA is edging closer to nuclear armageddon after upgrading its attack “defence readiness”, it has been claimed.
    ~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    And my life is not impacted in the least. I'm still going to work tomorrow. By bills are still my bills. etc.

    Nobody cares.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Nobody cares.
    Very few are wise enough to care.


    ~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    From The DEFCON Warning System

    The DEFCON Warning System is an analytical reporting organisation which focuses on nuclear threats against the US and offers an alert code to the public based on current events It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Very few are wise enough to care.


    ~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    It has nothing to do with wisdom or youre self-centered decidance.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    And my life is not impacted in the least. I'm still going to work tomorrow. By bills are still my bills. etc.

    Nobody cares.

    "The DEFCON Warning System is an analytical reporting organisation which focuses on nuclear threats against the US and offers an alert code to the public based on current events. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack."

    Copyright 2016 DEFCON Warning System



    Apparently there are those who do care, and care enough to attempt to warn those who are blind to the dangers we are facing. Considering why this warning is given, you MAY NOT go to work tomorrow, or next week, or next month. Ringo's posts are made in an attempt to have people prepared for what is coming with the possibility of nuclear war, as warned in the Bible It might be prudent to do a little research on what is happening in our own country as well as internationally, which leaves us in a very precarious position. The signs are all around us but, as you said, "nobody cares." "As in the days of Noah were, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man be." Matt. 24:37.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast