Russia Prepares For Next War - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Prepares For Next War

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post

"The DEFCON Warning System is an analytical reporting organisation which focuses on nuclear threats against the US and offers an alert code to the public based on current events. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack."

Copyright 2016 DEFCON Warning System

Apparently there are those who do care, and care enough to attempt to warn those who are blind to the dangers we are facing. Considering why this warning is given, you MAY NOT go to work tomorrow, or next week, or next month. Ringo's posts are made in an attempt to have people prepared for what is coming with the possibility of nuclear war, as warned in the Bible It might be prudent to do a little research on what is happening in our own country as well as internationally, which leaves us in a very precarious position. The signs are all around us but, as you said, "nobody cares." "As in the days of Noah were, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man be." Matt. 24:37.
    Yeah whatever. I'll check in and we'll see. Doomsday cults like yours have been around for thousands of years. The world ain't ending. Humans ain't ending, either.

What are you going to do tomorrow when I post here that I just clocked in at work?

What are you going to do next week when I post here that I just clocked in at work?

What are you going to do next month when I post here that I just clocked in at work?

You're going to keep on fearmongering as walways.

Do us all a favor and stop breathing.

Nuclear war 'IMMINENT' as Russia tells citizens to find out where the closest bunkers are

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    [B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE=3]Nuclear war 'IMMINENT'
    Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Yeah whatever. I'll check in and we'll see. Doomsday cults like yours have been around for thousands of years. The world ain't ending. Humans ain't ending, either.

What are you going to do tomorrow when I post here that I just clocked in at work?

What are you going to do next week when I post here that I just clocked in at work?

What are you going to do next month when I post here that I just clocked in at work?

You're going to keep on fearmongering as walways.

Do us all a favor and stop breathing.
    What am I going to do...whenever...whatever happens? Absolutely nothing. What are you going to do if the war does occur like predicted and there is no work to go to? Personally, I don't belong to a doomsday cult. The war may happen regardless of what you believe and, if you would keep up with the world situation, chances are you will see that it will happen with our administration being complicit. But, if one keeps their head in the sand, they won't know what might happen, only what did happen while they were sleeping.

My, my, my, I would have thought you had better control of yourself than to make vulgar remarks but, maybe not. Sorry old son, I have control of my bladder and didn't lose it when the chips were down before. I think I will be able to control myself again now. I don't have a unit to report to since I retired 40 years ago nor do I have a bug out bag or gold bullion. I do still have my dog tags and and enough equipment to give a good account for myself. I have taken note of the problems in the world and country so I will not be taken completely by surprise. So, when SHTF, go to your unit, if it still exists, and make us all proud. Me and mine will try to do our part. Have a good day, ya' heah!

Russia Prepares For Next War-bd691c9f50.gif

..I don't have a unit to report to since I retired 40 years ago...
    Like I give a fuk. You asked, I answered. Anyway the world isn't comming to an end. Not until the sun expands into a red giant and maybe not even then.

. But, if one keeps their head in the sand, they won't know what might happen, only what did happen while they were sleeping.
    Yep, one of the 90 percenters for sure.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    By now, the many readers who frequent the Rapture Ready site are familiar with Ezekiel prophecy about Russia and her European and middle-eastern allies attacking Israel (Ezekiel 38-39 / Gog-Magog War) . The players are aligned at present; the troops are moving into place. The "hook" with which God uses to forcibly bring them into war has now become obvious. Wars are as much fought because of economic reasons as opposing ideologies. In the case of Russia and its allies, it will be a combination of political and religious differences of her middle-eastern allies and a desire to plunder the newly found natural gas wealth of Israel. Russia relies heavily on gas exports to Europe and other countries such as Turkey, all of which are in negotiations to import the newly found Israeli gas that will cut into Russian shares. Central to those hopes are plans for new a pipeline, the East Mediterranean Pipeline proposal presented by the Greek Public Gas Company (DEPA) as well as an interest in building from Turkey. It would bring gas supplies from Israel to Cypress and eventually into Europe. After Turkey shot down a Russian military jet in November of last year, it was painfully reminded of its dependence on Russian energy resources after which it subsequently began negotiations with Israel.

Reconciliation depends on Israel easing restrictions on Gaza and supplying Turkey with weapons to fight PKK rebels in its southern regions and protect the borders from ISIS rocket attacks. However, reconciling Hezbollah, Gaza or Iran (Russia's newest BFF) to Israel is in fact an impossibility because they have all decided long ago that they would be satisfied with nothing short of Israel's complete obliteration. It is with this scenario that Turkey will accept an offer to join Russia in simply taking the Israeli gas fields by force; a solution that will make all parties happy; accept for Israel and her few allies. As the war in Syria continues to erode the USA's influence in the region and relations with Russia, the chief antagonist identified as Tarshish and her allies Sheba and Dedan (Saudi Arabia, Oman and others) in Ezekiel 38:13 are also apparent.

Ezekiel 39:6 "And I shall send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands in safety; and they will know that I am the Lord." 'Wikipedia' lists the countries with the most coast line as #1 Canada, #2 USA, and #3 Russia. It is safe to say that we living in North America, for the most part, feel secure in our borders.

Why should this country, which for so many years has been considered the bastillion of Christianity receive judgment? 'NationMaster.com' has some interesting statistics. Under 'number of abortions': #1= Russia, #2 =USA. Under total crime (most recent): #1= USA, #5= Russia. Teen pregnancy: #1 =USA by a 15 to 1 margin over the next country, Poland. Russia didn't make the top 25. Our country has continued its' long down-hill slide away from God. As other authors have so frequently mentioned on this site, every year God's precepts are rejected with new laws promoting homosexuality, removing any mention of Him in government and school and stifling the freedom that allows Christians to voice concern over such things. One only need to look at the moral decline of the entertainment industry, the epidemic corruption in business and government to see the deeply sinful hearts of our citizenry. It is becoming clear why the United States is not mentioned in the Bible as a major participant of the tribulation period.

- Rapture Ready -

Christ made it clear in the FIG TREE prophecy that the re-birth of ISRAEL (1948) would mark the beginning of the Last Generation. Being that we are already 68 years into this Last Generation (70 yrs - 80 if by strength) and Christ said that this generation will "certainly" not pass away until ALL of prophecy be fulfilled, there are only 12 years left before Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. For those lacking knowledge of Scripture ignorance is not bliss, it's deadly. Wise up.
    Thanks a lot for this

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yep, one of the 90 percenters for sure.
    You astound me Ringo, every now and then you come up with a lucid thought, and are often spot on the mark when you do. In a different thread you clearly understand that this country has a self-inflicted wound that we will not survive. Yet you often loose the scent and track off after some nonsensical fantasy based on the ignorance of men that didn't even know where the sun went at night, and their malevolent monster in the sky.

In case you forgot, and for the edification of those without a clue, that self-inflicted fatal wound.... almost $20,000,000,000 in debt and growing with no signs of slowing down.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Are You Willing To Gamble All Life On Earth Over Hillary’s Beef With Russia?

~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast