Russia Prepares For Next War - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Prepares For Next War

US and Russia could 'start Third World War over Syria conflict', says Turkey

'If this proxy war continues, let me be clear, America and Russia will come to a point of war'

US and Russia could 'start Third World War over Syria conflict', says Turkey | The Independent

~ RAPTURE...Separation Of Church & State ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

I'm sure sweet ol Bill will tell HRC how to handle this foreign policy thing. I figure he'll be Secretary of State. Should keep him out of town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World War 3 Fears Rise To A New High As Russia Accuses The U.S. Of Directing Cyber-Attack Threats

~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

World War 3 With Russia Could Start Over Clinton’s Proposed No-Fly Zone In Syria, Says Historian

~ God Hates Religion ~

God has lifted his hedge of protection from America, because they have turned from Him. So that means Hillary Clinton will win and we will be attacked and defeated Islam.
    Glad I won't be here.

Russia taunts US with biggest military offensive since the Cold War

~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    God has lifted his hedge of protection from America, because they have turned from Him. So that means Hillary Clinton will win and we will be attacked and defeated Islam.
    Glad I won't be here.
    One of the actions Hillary has promised to do if elected is to make Syria a no-fly zone. Russia has elements there now and has free reign in that air space. If the US ever fires on a Russian, Syrian, or any other country's aircraft there, it will be Katy-bar-the-door! WWIII in full bloom!!

Russia Prepares For Next War-putin.jpg

BTW, finding out the US Nuclear response time is something anyone can discover with a 5 minute google search. This was true before Wed. Night.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    BTW, finding out the US Nuclear response time is something anyone can discover with a 5 minute google search. This was true before Wed. Night.
    I seriously doubt that our actual response times and/or methods will be found on Google or any other site. Everything that is available to us by any organization, other than the government, is only speculation and not information to be taken to the bank. Most likely, only a few know the actual figures and they are not advertising.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast