Russia Prepares For Next War - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Prepares For Next War

You're stuttering Ringo......

gee I hope it's not senility :-|
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    If that is true, then they are clearly significantly more efficient with their defense spending. I think we should cut US defense spending to Russia's level to reach the same level of efficiency.

Attachment 16594

The DOD is always happy to spend your tax money, if you didn't get that yet. Military spending should be based on a requirements analysis and not on politics. We have many defense projects that only exist because their Congress representative got them funded. There is no need for them, but we are spending money on them anyway. Similarly, our world-wide presence with troops is equally nonsensical as we are taking on responsibilities that our allies are not willing to take on and not willing to pay for.

There is no need for additional military spending. There is more need to focus the military on the right responsibilities and plan better ahead in terms of requirements. We need a more efficient military, otherwise Russia and China will be spending us into the ground because we spend 6-7 times more the same thing they do. We have essentially become the Russia of the 1980s in terms of spending efficiency.

There is a common joke in the military industrial complex. Moore's law states that computer chip efficiency doubles every 18 months. That means the same chip can be produced at half the cost 18 months later, or the inverse, the next chip in 18 months is twice as fast at the same cost. In the military industrial complex Moore's law is reversed, every 18 months the same military project becomes twice as expensive, or the inverse, every 18 months the same amount of money only buys you half as much.
    I can only agree with your statements and, with all the new gadgets and expenditures that are being required (?), it has become more imperative that we reduce our military presence around the world. Our allies have not given their equal share in cooperation with the U.S., nor has the UN been of much help. We have become the teat for the world.I personally feel that our government has interfered with too many countries and,in effect, made an overt attempt at colonization and control. Our troops are so scattered out world wide that we would be in deep kimchee if we had a full blown war or conflict requiring massive amounts of troops and equipment, especially in two or more different theaters. That happened to us at the beginning of WWII but we were extremely fortunate in that our people were not like the snowflakes of today. I don't feel that we are ready for that again. The military has done an outstanding job for the last few years in the Middle East and it has caused a lot of wear and tear on the standing army as well as reserve components. We have lost many fine men and women and I seriously question to what effect. I feel that the Obama administration is responsible for a lot of the problems we are facing today but that is water under the bridge. It is time to quit politicking and one-up-man-ship and make a serious attempt of regaining control of our country. Trump may be able take us in the right direction, or not. One thing for damn sure, he can't do much worse than his predecessors! If the Democrats would get over their butthurt and help Trump, things could get better but I am not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Could be wrong, but I don't think we're getting into it with Russia, although the danger is there.

Instead I just think we are getting tangled into something that will eat up our time, men, money, resources and will end up being "the new quagmire" or something like it with nothing to show for it when all is said and done.

Here are the comments of someone who is in intelligence / an operator who is (or was) boots on the ground in Syria as of a month ago, before the Tomahawking.

https://np.reddit.com/r/army/comment...syria/demfqz3/

As you will see it is not a good situation, it's situation normal, FUBAR.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

8. There will be no war or direct conflict with Russia. They will ultimately aid in the removal of Assad, and put their own puppet in his place. Syria is strategically too interesting to them to allow us to be the ones who take control.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    There will be no war or direct conflict with Russia. They will ultimately aid in the removal of Assad, and put their own puppet in his place. Syria is strategically too interesting to them to allow us to be the ones who take control.

"The wisdom of man is foolishness to God"
    . The stage is presently being set for the "annihilation" of Damascus (Isaiah 17). This soon to be fulfilled prophecy combined with the War of Psalm 83 will be the catalyst for the Gog-Magog War of Ezekiel 38-39. We are already 69 years into this Last Generation and Scripture makes clear that ALL prophecy will converge and be fulfilled in this Last Generation... Signs of the End of the Age - Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 - Luke 21:32... "I tell you the truth, this generation (1948-2028) will certainly not pass away until ALL of these things have happened". Being that God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible, we can expect the exponential growth of these events to rapidly increase in 2017.

Isaiah 17-A Prophecy Against Damascus

(Isaiah 17:14)
    "In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!"
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

You're off topic Ringo..... as usual
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You're off topic Ringo..... as usual
    It's so much more difficult for you to hide your ignorance than to acquire knowledge XD...as usual. 1] There will be war & direct conflict with Russia...Gog-Magog/Ezekiel 38-39. 2] Assad will not be removed and any puppet put into his place. 3] Syria will soon be annihilated, period...

A Prophecy Against Damascus (Isaiah 17)

(Isaiah 17:14)
    "In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!"
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast