Russia Prepares For Next War - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Russia Prepares For Next War

And for your next post, you're going to use the National Enquirer?

Everbody is preparing for the next war including the US. It will be the last war. "The War of the End Times"

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Everbody is preparing for the next war including the US. It will be the last war.
    I think that's what they said in 1918. That was supposed to be the "Last War". You can believe any crackpot predictions you want, but you really don't know when, just like the rest of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    I think that's what they said in 1918. That was supposed to be the "Last War". You can believe any crackpot predictions you want, but you really don't know when, just like the rest of humanity.
    They were wrong. It was the first war of the 3 according to the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    They were wrong. It was the first war of the 3 according to the Bible.
    You're both wrong. There are actually 4 "World" Wars...World War I & World War II have already happened. The other 2 "World" Wars are yet to happen, they are the War of Armageddon and the following War of Nations. A very small percentage of "well informed" humanity (Christian believers) really do know when these wars will take place.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

7. This might be the craziest thread I've ever. Nuclear war

Sent from my XT1585 using USA Carry mobile app

8. Get some perspective. If it happens you'll either not feel a thing or simply wish you had been there to get it over with quickly. Nuclear war would be a quick ending for some and a long protracted meaningless struggle for the rest of man. Even less attractive? An EMP attack would increase the sucks factor ten fold. You want to see the worst in man? Take away all the things they've always had. ATM machines, gasoline, electricity, food, water, medications, and oh yeah, safety and security. That'll be a real fun fest. Enjoy your time with the current world you have because it's not getting better.

Sent from my XT1585 using USA Carry mobile app

The people of that time said the war that has since been named "World War One" was "The War to End All Wars." Sadly, it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    The people of that time said the war that has since been named "World War One" was "The War to End All Wars." Sadly, it wasn't.
    You are right. According to War and Military History, there have been 260 major wars since 1918. The U.S. has been involved in a number of wars since then and, given the current world climate, we may be involved in another one or two. "Wars and rumors of war..."

" they are the War of Armageddon and the following War of Nations. "

I believe they are the same, just called by different names in different parts of the Bible.
    Where in the Bible does it quote the term "War of Nations"?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast