Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

So you say, LOL
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Can't be Parkinson's. People with Parkinson's are bad liars.

Parkinson’s patients are bad liars, here may be why – Pure Pedantry

Limbaugh: Clinton’s Medical Problem Must Be More Than A One-Time Illness
    By: Jack Davis
    As the Clinton campaign’s damage control effort sought to minimize the importance of the illness that struck Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Sunday morning, talk show host Rush Limbaugh made it clear that Sunday’s event was clearly a serious emergency.
    On Sunday, Clinton was forced to leave New York City’s 9/11 ceremony due to a health emergency. At first her campaign said it was due to her being “overheated.” That was later amended to dehydration and the effects of pneumonia, with which Clinton was diagnosed Friday.
    Limbaugh said the effort to downplay the event should not mislead Americans.
    “Hillary Clinton … collapsed and they had to practically toss her in that van. That was a neurological episode. … She collapsed. It looks serious,” he said.

“She had to leave. Do you realize how many protocols are violated? She had to leave wherever she was at the 9/11 ceremony early,” Limbaugh said, noting that it is a major breach of security to have a person under tight security protections standing in one place to wait for transportation.

” … the worst thing the Secret Service wants is for the subject to have to stop and stand around, i.e., as a sitting duck, until the transportation shows up,” he said.
    “But whatever happened yesterday, they had to broom that. They had to get her out of there before the ground transportation, the van, before the van even showed up … that’s a huge violation of protocol. And that is the only sign that anybody with her thought something was up,” he said.
    Limbaugh said one unusual aspect to the Clinton incident was the lack of panic from those around her, as though they were accustomed to this sort of situation.
    ” … the one thing that’s been curious about this is the people with her, her support staff, whenever something like this happens, don’t seem to think it’s anything unusual. Like yesterday, they didn’t take her to the hospital,” he said.
    “So they must be used to seeing it. It must not be that abnormal or extraordinary, which is not a good sign for people dealing with this behind closed doors that we’re not privy to. It means that this has been going on a much longer period of time than just the diagnosis of pneumonia on Friday,” said Limbaugh, who like many others had been looking into the subject of Clinton’s health due to recent media reports and a well-publicized coughing fit she had last week.
    “And the only thing I can conclude, folks, is that none of this, to the people closest to her, medical staff, campaign staff, none of this must be abnormal, or none of it must be extraordinary. Maybe another way of saying it is this: Maybe it happened so frequently that they’ve just become accustomed to it and it isn’t the big deal to them that it is to us,” he said.
    Read More:
    Limbaugh: Clinton's Medical Problem Must Be More Than A One-Time Illness
    My Thoughts:
    I think RUSH is right on this.
    The people around her showed zero emotions, like they had seen this happen before,
    Like it was no big deal, zero panic?

They are professionals. They don't panic.

Nothing has been revealed until they show a certified EEG and Brain MRI.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Nothing has been revealed until they show a certified EEG and Brain MRI.
    Would her brain lie to the MRI ?

Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed-114b.jpg

Here’s the big LIE in Hillary’s health report
    By Matt Palumbo
    The story of Hillary Clinton’s health has changed drastically in the past week. She had been able to maintain that her alleged health problems were nothing more than another talking point conjured up by the vast right-wing conspiracy. After she fainted on Sunday, her campaign tried to blame it on the candidate overheating, then dehydration, before finally disclosing she’d been diagnosed with pneumonia two days prior. Had she never publicly fainted, you can bet that diagnosis would’ve never been disclosed voluntarily to the public.
    On Wednesday, Hillary’s campaign released a small amount of medical information on the nominee, along with a two-page note by her doctor that concludes she’s “fit to serve as president.” So fit in fact, that as physician Dr. Milton Wolf noticed, she excels at health tests that don’t exist. As the Gateway Pundit reported: Last night, Dr. Milton Wolf responded to Hillary Clinton’s doctor’s report. “Hillary’s doctor just claimed Hillary had a perfect score on a test that doesn’t exist.”
    Read More:
    EXPOSED: Here's the big LIE in Hillary's health report - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
    My Thoughts:
    Somehow 1 and 1 isn’t making 2 with this medical info.

Dr. Milton Wolf: Hillary’s Doctor Claimed Hillary Got a Perfect Score on TEST THAT DOES NOT EXIST
    Dr. Milton Wolf: Hillary's Doctor Claimed Hillary Got a Perfect Score on TEST THAT DOES NOT EXIST

Additional Info.

Read an article today sourced to 2 former Secret Service guard of Hillary's that said they knew she had Parkinson's decease a couple years ago.........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast