Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Read an article today sourced to 2 former Secret Service guard of Hillary's that said they knew she had Parkinson's decease a couple years ago.........
    How did they know? Was she diagnosed by a neurologist?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    “Hillary Clinton … collapsed and they had to practically toss her in that van. That was a neurological episode. …
    I think you suffer the same condition that Ringo suffers from, you post walls of text without reading it or considering if it is even plausible.

So every person that faints, passes out, suffers heat exhaustion and a multitude of other conditions that could cause them to 'fall out' are all lumped into "it's a neurological episode"?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Considering her past medical history, YEP.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Internet Notices Vehicle In Hillary’s Motorcade That Says A LOT
    Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton has been fighting off rumors about her health for several weeks — rumors that took on new meaning after she collapsed at a 9/11 memorial ceremony on Sunday.
    After initially claiming she collapsed due to overheating and dehydration, the Clinton campaign then said she had pneumonia. Former President Bill Clinton further puzzled Americans when he claimed again the following day that his wife had been dehydrated and that she had had similar incidents in the past.
    Further fueling the speculation surrounding Clinton’s health was a picture of her motorcade taken on Thursday, the day Clinton returned to the campaign trail, that showed an ambulance, The Daily Caller reported.
    WFMY’s Ben Briscoe tweeted the photo of the motorcade showing several SUVs, a bus and an ambulance bringing up the rear. The internet was quick to notice this and soon the theories started raining down.
    Briscoe inquired with the Secret Service who explained that an ambulance is a standard part of any motorcade. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden both had ambulances in their motorcades.
    The Secret Service claimed that Trump doesn’t have one because he wasn’t previously under Secret Service protection (whereas Clinton has been since 1992) — which was a very bizarre explanation, since he’s been under Secret Service protection since November.
    One would expect someone who had been under Secret Service protection for many years to have extra bodyguards, not an ambulance. Trump’s life is in danger every day, just like Clinton’s, yet he doesn’t get an ambulance. Something doesn’t seem right about that.
    Clinton has a nasty habit of lying to the American people, so it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch to think she was hiding something about her health, or that Obama’s Secret Service was helping her cover for it.
    Photo:
    Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed-114g.jpg
    Read More:
    PHOTO: Internet Notices Vehicle In Hillary's Motorcade That Says A LOT
    My Thoughts:
    If you believe this load of crap, that it’s always there, I’ve got a bridge in NYC for sale. She’s had a doctor with her 24/7 for the past year or so.

Latest report was that Hillary would drop out of the race due to a brain tumor discovered during her most resent colonoscopy.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Just look at her eye's,she's got problems.
    Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed-114h.jpg

8. Looks like a stoner after a concert

9. Juan Williams: Trump is Responsible for Hillary's Bad Health

hil-LIAR-y health issues Trump's fault

Juan Williams is a bigger suck up for Hillary than, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN or ABC, hell he's even worse than Bob Beckel and that's saying something.

Howdy,

I find it funny that several members with mental health issues want to claim that Hillary has a neurological issue.

Paul

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast