Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

From your never ending realization of Hillary's scandals I say your the one with a mental health issues.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hillary is aware of her health problems. She just wants to hang around long enough to win the office of President, so when she dies she can have on her tombstone that she was the first woman President od the United States and that will be her dream come true. She really doesn't care for America, only herself.

I'm always surprised by the number of people who carry her water and can't see how corrupt she and her husband are and have been for the past 40 years.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm always surprised by the number of people who carry her water and can't see how corrupt she and her husband are and have been for the past 40 years.
    Quite to the contrary, they're very aware of how corrupt she and her husband are and have been for the past 40 years. Don't be surprised and don't be deceived. Birds of a feather....

“Has this world been so kind to you that you should leave with regret? There are better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
    ~ C.S. Lewis
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234