Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

Video:

My Thoughts:
    Even though this is 16 minutes long, a Doctor has examined videos about Hillary Clinton's questionable health and is determined she has advanced Parkinson disease.
    Hillary Clinton is not well and having Parkinson disease, makes her unfit to be President.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Oh??? Speaking of doctors, have you seen your proctologist lately? Because everyone here swears you're full of crap.....we're all fairly certain you need to stop posting or you need an enema...maybe both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Your pretty proud of yourself to make a statement that everybody agrees with you. You might be better off to be more open minded and not disregard everything. I've admitted that Trump has a few problems, but it's nothing compared to Hillary's problems, by far.

This "diagnosis" would have more credibility if it were done by a politically unbiased neurologist specializing in motion and mobility disorders.

BTW--I have Stage 2 Parkinson's Disease. (Please note my posting signature.)

When BluesStringer agrees you're full of crap, yeah, I'd say I'm on solid ground. I've known of constipated elephants less full of crap than you are.

The problem with the boy who cried wolf and chicken little is that it didn't take long before no one listened to them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Lying/Cheating Hillary wears electronic earpiece in last nights forum, to get coaching and info. Or , is she just a robot?

Was Hillary Wearing an Earpiece During Last Night's Presidential Forum? » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

8. "I've known of constipated elephants less full of crap than you are"

Where and how is it you were able to know these elephants?

Quote Originally Posted by gfrlaser View Post
    "I've known of constipated elephants less full of crap than you are"

Where and how is it you were able to know these elephants?
    1998 Urban Legend: Constipated Elephant

It's an urban legend that is apparently untrue...regardless...it still has more legitimacy than the stuff Ops puts out. I was using it as a rhetorical device.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    1998 Urban Legend: Constipated Elephant

It's an urban legend that is apparently untrue...regardless...it still has more legitimacy than the stuff Ops puts out. I was using it as a rhetorical device.
    You’re a legend in your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You’re a legend in your own mind.
    At least I have one that I use.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast