Clinton - Trump - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clinton - Trump

Considering you various pie hole remarks here, I can understand why you have ex-wives. A person can only handle BS for so long. LOL
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

New Leaked Hillary Video has Liberal Scrambling
    Hillary has changed her views on different issues many times during her long career as a politician.
    One the issue is actually the one she’s using the most now to attack trump and label him as a racist.
    Via the Daily Caller:
    Thursday marks the ten-year anniversary of the day Hillary Clinton voted in favor of building a 700-mile fence along the Mexican border, intended to stop illegal immigration.
    The Secure Fence Act of 2006’s stated purpose was to check the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, and other illegal goods into the U.S. by erecting a double-layer fence along large swaths of the border. The law also generally increased funding for border security, authorizing funds for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to purchase cameras, drones, and other assets
    “There isn’t any sensible approach except to do what we need to do simultaneously: you know, secure our borders with technology and personnel, physical barriers if necessary in some places,” she told the Council on Foreign Relations.
    At the time, providing a stronger barrier to illegal entry wasn’t quite as controversial, and the measure was able to easily pass Congress and get President George W. Bush’s signature. On September 29, 2006, the measure passed the Senate by an 80-19 margin, with even Democrats voting 26-17 in favor. Like Clinton, then-Sen. Barack Obama also voted in favor of the fence.
    She actually used to say that her vote was needed to secure our border.
    What about now Hilary?
    Video:
    Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    Well which is it Hillary?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hillary has changed her views on different issues many times during her long career as a politician.
    One the issue is actually the one she’s using the most now to attack trump and label him as a racist.
    Via the Daily Caller:
    Thursday marks the ten-year anniversary of the day Hillary Clinton voted in favor of building a 700-mile fence along the Mexican border, intended to stop illegal immigration.
    The Secure Fence Act of 2006’s stated purpose was to check the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, and other illegal goods into the U.S. by erecting a double-layer fence along large swaths of the border. The law also generally increased funding for border security, authorizing funds for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to purchase cameras, drones, and other assets
    “There isn’t any sensible approach except to do what we need to do simultaneously: you know, secure our borders with technology and personnel, physical barriers if necessary in some places,” she told the Council on Foreign Relations.
    At the time, providing a stronger barrier to illegal entry wasn’t quite as controversial, and the measure was able to easily pass Congress and get President George W. Bush’s signature. On September 29, 2006, the measure passed the Senate by an 80-19 margin, with even Democrats voting 26-17 in favor. Like Clinton, then-Sen. Barack Obama also voted in favor of the fence.
    She actually used to say that her vote was needed to secure our border.
    What about now Hilary?
    Video:
    Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    Well which is it Hillary?????????????
    She supported building a wall along the Mexican Border when Bush was in office. You see they had the Secure Fence Act of 2006 which was passed in 2006. Congress passed this bill and allocated 1.2 billion to build the fence and the monitoring systems that were supposed to go with it. However, when they started developing all of the monitoring systems necessary to make such a wall effective, they quickly discovered how expensive it was actually going to be to build that wall and abandoned the project once they started seeing cost over runs and realizing that to do it correctly, it was going to take more like 4.8 billion to construct, a sum larger than the 3.55 Billion dollars Congress allocated that year for the Border Patrol Budget. Furthermore, once homeland security started constructing the wall, and looked at arrests for the year, they found that arrests were down by about 18% because the Coyote's bringing their customers across the desert just found new routes into the U.S.

In other words, she has changed position on the subject because she tried it once and it failed. It failed because it cost too much money with no discernable return on investment.

Do you consider no discernible return on investment if it can reduce the illegal immigrants which about 85% go on welfare for years and the massive drug's being brought into our country?

Amazon deletes over one thousand bad reviews to cover for Hillary’s abysmal book sales.
    Things must really be bad for Hillary Clinton when even her book reviews have to be “fixed” to make her more appealing.
    Clinton’s newest book, “Stronger Together,” co-authored with running mate Tim Kaine, has been met with abysmal sales and critical reviews. But Amazon.com came to the rescue by reportedly removing negative reviews of the book from its website, according to WND.com.
    With a slow sales start since hitting book shelves on Sept. 6, the campaign book which outlines policies of a Clinton presidency, earned 81 percent one-star ratings and an average of only 1.7 on Amazon.com.
    But last week, Amazon deleted hundreds of critical reviews of the book according to WND.com which has been tracking the numbers. There were more than 1,200 reviews at one point and that number grew to more than 2,000.
    By Thursday afternoon, however, there were only 255 and many of the negative reviews had been removed.
    Sixty-two percent of the ratings were one-star while only 35 percent earned five-star ratings, according to Amazon, whose CEO Jeff Bezos happens to own the liberal Washington Post. By Monday morning, 85 percent of the Amazon reviews gave it one star, with only 11 percent giving it five stars.
    The book went into free-fall on the website’s best-seller list, as it dropped from number 840 early last week to number 1,538 on Thursday.
    “Every time I write my review it gets deleted, it’s so weird. Does anyone know where the servers are hosted that contain reviews?” wrote a reader identified as Robert S Lionel JR, who gave the book a one-star rating.
    Read More:
    Amazon deletes over one thousand bad reviews to cover for Hillary’s abysmal book sales | EndingFed News Network
    My Thoughts:
    You would think Amazon would have learned from the terrible ratings her first book got. Looks like the people don’t believe all of her BS again.

Update a minute ago from Amazon review page (I got this from my Prime account page):

Stronger Together: A Blueprint for America's Future Paperback – September 6, 2016
    by Hillary Rodham Clinton (Author), Tim Kaine (Author)

1.4 out of 5 stars 2,756 customer reviews

Top Customer Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars

The Case of the Missing Reviews
    BySherwood 4uston September 23, 2016
    Format: Paperback

Four days ago (the morning of Sept 19) there were 898 reviews of this book. By evening there were 983 reviews. The reviews were merciless and many quite funny (though mostly accurate). This morning I look and there's 209 reviews. Hmmmmm, what happened to all those other reviews? Apparently Clinton has friends at Amazon.

Edited to add: In the WND article there was a comment " This may be the first book to receive more reviews than sales" and I think that's possible. Meanwhile Hillary is laughing all the way to the bank. First she gets an $8 million dollar advance from Simon and Schuster for her last abysmal failure and now she's getting somewhere around $14 million for this book. The woman could hustle Bernie Madoff.

Well, it looks like things have changed in the last 9 days. Apparently Amazon's censorship scandal and the subsequent outrage from their customers got the attention of the front office and they decided to let free speech ring. Maybe, just maybe they've been following the Target transgender debacle and figured out that people will actually vote with their feet.
    It appears that the missing reviews have been restored.

Some of the reviews make for a good read.

Do you consider no discernible return on investment if it can reduce the illegal immigrants which about 85% go on welfare for years and the massive drug's being brought into our country?
    Guess what, illegal immigration is already down without the wall. It peaked in 2007 at 12.2 Million illegal immigrants in the US population and has declined to the current number of 11.1 million. 52% of illegal immigrants are mexican, however in 2014 there were 5.8 million mexican illegal immigrants living in the US, down from 6.4 million in 2009. Furthermore, in 2014 66% of the 11 million illegal immigrants living in the us currently have been in the country 10 years or more, and only 7% of mexican illegal immigrants have lived in this country for 5 years or less.

If you look at the chart below, you will see that the overall level of removals and returns have actually gone down in the last 18 years having peaked at 1.8 million in 1998. The graph is broken out into removals and returns. Removals are people who were already in the country but were deported. Returns are the people captured at the border and sent back after they were processed. You will note 2 things 1 during the Obama administration, removals have increased, while returns have decreased. That means that more people who were here illegally are being sent back, and there are also fewer people being returned because fewer are coming across the border. In short Obama has been both enforcing our immigration laws and increasing security at the border, fewer people are trying to come here illegally.

Clinton - Trump-figure1-1-.jpg

As to your illegal drugs, as everyone here is fond of saying and to which i generally agree, when did criminals care about walls or laws? Last time I checked they will go over, under, around, and through both things with little regard to the consequences. A new wall won't make much of a dent in the drug traffic coming into this country in the long term....smugglers will just find a different route like they always do.

One of the reasons I've read is, the number of jobs here have gone down for the illegal's, but it still doesn't matter, the drug's need to be stopped coming into the country. Government statistic's are all well and good, but they don't figure the one's that didn't get caught, do they.

One of the reasons I've read is, the number of jobs here have gone down for the illegal's, but it still doesn't matter, the drug's need to be stopped coming into the country. Government statistic's are all well and good, but they don't figure the one's that didn't get caught, do they.
    How can the number of jobs here be down when the economy has had the longest streak of job growth since the 90's, the majority of which have been in the retail and low wage sectors...exactly the jobs illegal immigrants want and generally take. So that puts the lie to your assertion right there. As to the War on Drugs....yeah lets make them even more illegal than they already are, that's worked well so far, I mean it's not like heroin is an epidemic in every community across the country and heroin overdoses are at an all time high. I mean that whole if we pass more laws we'll be safer thing works so well for guns, terrorists, prostitution, and worked so well in the 20's and 30's for alcohol.

Oh that's right you don't trust the government statistics, but you want them to keep you safe at the border......okay that makes sense. Next....isn't it time for Alex Jones show?

Clinton - Trump-114z.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast