Clinton - Trump
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton - Trump

1. Clinton - Trump

How about we all agree on the same for both people?
    Both have a history of corruption and misdeeds .

Clinton's doings have had an effect on the people's safety , cost some lives and effected some who are in fear of their safety because of being exposed by lack of care concerning secure info.
    Also I firmly believe any appointments she would make as president would be based on politics or financial support..

Trumps doings have effected only others that had business deals with him or politicians he bought and not everyone else in the USA. Also I have never seen anything saying he risked lives with his deals.
    I firmly believe any appointments he would make as president would be the best person for the job and not based on politics or financial support.

3. As a vet the man doe,s not respect or understand what a military person is.
    You can not fire a general, that can only be done by the senate and it better be for a big problem not that you don,t like him.
    He thanked a man for giving him he,s purple heart and thanked him then said ( Thank You I Always Wanted A Purple Heart) nobody wants a Purple Heart it means you were wounded or killed in the line of duty draft dodger Trump was never in a place to get one.
    You don,t thank the Russians,s and say how nice they are because because they said they like you.
    This man has no idea how the military works or how to run a country.
    Government is not a business.
    You don,t put down a standing president like he does like he always did.
    The man is a jerk

4. I seem to remember Obama fired several Generals that didn't agree with him.

I also think government should be run like a business as much as possible . They should look at COSTS vs. Benefits and we all would be better off.

Obama has removed over 200 flag officers during his 7 years in office, because they serve at his approval. Yes it's correct to disagree with Obama and the terrible policies that he's subjected our country to. But the calling of names has gone both ways between Obama and Trump, so if it's OK for one it's OK for the other.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The left wing media and pundits are PO'ed to no end that Matt Louer gave Hillary some hard ball questions last night and I can bet you good money that Hillary thought the very same thing that she wouldn’t be asked them. He better look out for a IRS audit or a falling tree in his future and no Christmas cards from the Clintons next year for him for sure.

Hillary wants to be considered as equal where it comes to being considered for president, but here’s what I predict, if Trump challenges her on anything during the debates, I bet you big bucks the Clinton organization will come out and cry boo, hoo, hoo all over the place that he was being sexist, condescending and mean for any challenges he calls her on. Just wait, because you know that will happen.

Clinton - Trump-113n.jpg

Clinton - Trump-114w.jpg

Clinton - Trump-114x.jpg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Clinton - Trump-114x.jpg
    Actually Hillary does have a business that's not that much different than what Billy Graham, Joel Olson, Jimmy Saggart, phone sex operators and several others have done.

They all tell people what they want to hear and in return people give them money.

Pretty simple.

Paul

P.S. Earlier today t-rump was talking about his marriages.

"But, but, but I have a very good marriage history. It's incredible. Trust me. Just ask my ex-wives. They'll tell you it was so amazing that it made their heads spin. Trust me."
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast