Questions concerning Hillary

Thread: Questions concerning Hillary

Questions concerning Hillary

If Hillary wasn’t capable of remembering all of these questions the FBI asked her, she’s defiantly not capable of performing the duties of the president and if she is lying about not remembering these questions, that disqualifies her as well. Isn't she’s disqualified either way.
    After Hillary received the subpoena to safe guard/keep all of her E-mails records and then after that fact she by intently destroying them, doesn’t that prove that she broke the law by failing to adhere to the subpoena that she was issued.
    With Hillary requesting an aid to remove the classification header on classified items and copy and paste the subject matter in an unclassified E-mail to her, doesn’t that count as subverting the whole purpose of the official classification system and prove that she by asking them to do that, broke the law?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Sick Hillary Clinton Has Rolling Hospital Bed, Body Armor Clad Med Crew Backstage At Rally
    Video:

Millie Weaver broke the story that Hillary Clinton has a personal medical crew that rolls a gurney up to the backstage area where she holds cough-filled rallies. The video shown is from her infamous "Coughing Cleveland" rally held over Memorial Day weekend.
    My Thoughts:
    HILLARY CLINTON is NOT WELL! And Tim Kaine is this year's equivalent to what people perceived as 1992's Dan Quayle.
    Anyone who requires a standby medical gurney and medical doctor on call backstage has some problems.
    Some might say, all presidential wanna be’s have such a medical crew, so why doesn’t Trump have this type of medical crew, hum?

A must see news report on the Clinton Foundation skimming the books
    There was a report on the Judge Jeanine’s show on Fox tonight, with an encomiast that has been trying to look into the various financial reports of the Clinton Foundation since 1967 show’s that their so called official reporting of financial income show’s say’s they took in around $10 billion, but what they have done is skim $90 billion off the books, prior to the money being reported as income.

Hillary Clinton's Mental MELTDOWN Underway
    It has begun: Hillary Clinton's mental meltdown is exposed, brought on by the realization she cannot win. Yesterday HALF of Trump supporters were "deplorable,"
    Video: