Sitll hate trump?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sitll hate trump?

  1. #1

    Sitll hate trump?

    SITLL HATE TRUMP? In ONE Month, 94 Illegals in NC Commited Sexual Assaults on Children Over 500 Times
    .
    For those that still think a Trump wall is not a good idea, this flashback ought to change their mind.
    .
    By : DAVE GIBSON
    .
    During the month of December 2014, there were 94 illegal aliens charged with 518 various counts of sexual assault against North Carolina’s children, according to the citizens advocacy group known as NCFIRE.
    .
    The charges range from the manufacturing of child pornography, to the rape of a 5-year-old girl, and even incest. In one incident, a 4-year-old boy was molested by a 25-year-old Mexican national, while he was attending a birthday party.
    .
    View the sickening report in its entirety…
    .
    While the numbers will prove rather shocking to most, anyone who has been paying attention to the epidemic of child rapes occurring in that state at the hands of illegal aliens, will not be surprised, as there have been well over 5,000 such charges filed in North Carolina over the last 14 months.
    .
    A few examples of those charges last month follow:
    .
    Read More:
    .
    SITLL HATE TRUMP? In ONE Month, 94 Illegals in NC Commited Sexual Assaults on Children Over 500 Times
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    Sure makes you take a second to think about what Trump wants to do with our immigration program and the southern boarder doesn’t it? And this is just one state, not even close to the southern boarder states.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    border

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    How many times did Trump go to the border with the Minuteman Project before it's leadership imploded and faded away like so many other "conservative" "movements?" I made three trips to the border. I vote for myself to run my own life, and I win. I give of myself and whatever resources I can afford to donate to issues and organizations of my choosing, and have done it for at least three decades. I'll bet Trump has given more to the Clintons or their corrupt foundation than to disaster relief, border protection or Tea Party advocacy. Screw Donald Trump. Screw 'em all. The second he announced his candidacy is the very moment he proved himself unqualified and unable to influence the lives of Americans in a positive way. No politician has ever "served" to a net gain for Americans, and every single one of them have contributed in some way to net losses of liberty. Trump will be no different. To assert that he will is to whistle past the graveyard of history.

    Please stop whistling, opsspec. It is so freakin' annoying.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. BluesStringer. That is a rather pessimistic outlook on a very real problem. Do we just give up and live only our own life or do we try to work towards a better country with all our words and actions? I believe that we need to hope and pray for our politicians, that they will make good selfless decisions for the benefit of the American people. The American way of life has certainly suffered from the selfish ways of most of the politicians for some time now but I do not believe we should give up. I know I will not.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan528 View Post
    BluesStringer. That is a rather pessimistic outlook on a very real problem. Do we just give up and live only our own life or do we try to work towards a better country with all our words and actions? I believe that we need to hope and pray for our politicians, that they will make good selfless decisions for the benefit of the American people. The American way of life has certainly suffered from the selfish ways of most of the politicians for some time now but I do not believe we should give up. I know I will not.
    The "very real problem" of which you speak is border security in this thread. If you want the long version of my convictions and activism concerning that issue, look here,* but the short version is that I've contributed time, money and extreme physical effort towards resolving that very real problem. As far as I know, Trump has only spewed gaseous rhetoric about it, and I'm pretty darned confident that the OP of this thread has only ever recycled Trump's and others' rhetoric about it.

    I've given up on nothing, especially the American way of life, which I personally participate in to the fullest every single day. The American way of life as I understand it is all about individual rights, the ability of the individual to make their own way the best they can, embracing and affirming as a nation the ideals of self-reliance, self-sufficiency, self-responsibility and individual autonomy. I ask nothing of or from anybody. I am very close to being able to tell this corrupt government to kiss my rosy red butt in most respects because just a little over a year ago we bought property that's on well-water, and I have gotten it up to about 80% solar and wind-powered. When it's at 100%, I can tell the government-controlled and price-fixed utility companies to piss off, which will be the veritable pinnacle of my wife's and my achievement of the American way of life.

    The American way of life is actually illegal to set up for one's self anymore, because I can't travel using modern conveyances without a license, without insurance that the government dictates the details of, and most people don't have the resources or technical knowledge to make their homes free of government intrusion in how they're built etc. to begin with. The government sure as heck ain't making self-sufficiency and self-reliance a part of the education system in this country. Americans also are exceedingly fat and lazy and refuse to acquire the technical knowledge that could provide the most freedom for themselves, separate and apart from what the government has been cramming down their throats since they could first understand language. That's fine with me if they want to remain fat and lazy, and want to remain brainwashed into thinking they can't survive without government, just as building my own life by the sweat of my own brow should be fine with you. But it ain't fine with you, is it?

    So you keep making the 10-minute drive every four years to vote for criminals and tyrants to run your life, then claim you're "doing something" significant for the American way of life, and I'll keep working my tail off actually living the American way of life, and hopefully God will provide me with the strength and resources to finish it before I'm too old to, which, if He will, my pessimism for the state of this country will fade away as the optimism of living the American way of life replaces it with actually living it, and the lives He helped us build for ourselves comes to fruition.

    Blues
    Last edited by BluesStringer; 09-09-2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: *Added that part of that sentence and link.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,899
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    The "very real problem" of which you speak is border security in this thread. If you want the long version of my convictions and activism concerning that issue, look here,* but the short version is that I've contributed time, money and extreme physical effort towards resolving that very real problem. As far as I know, Trump has only spewed gaseous rhetoric about it, and I'm pretty darned confident that the OP of this thread has only ever recycled Trump's and others' rhetoric about it.

    I've given up on nothing, especially the American way of life, which I personally participate in to the fullest every single day. The American way of life as I understand it is all about individual rights, the ability of the individual to make their own way the best they can, embracing and affirming as a nation the ideals of self-reliance, self-sufficiency, self-responsibility and individual autonomy. I ask nothing of or from anybody. I am very close to being able to tell this corrupt government to kiss my rosy red butt in most respects because just a little over a year ago we bought property that's on well-water, and I have gotten it up to about 80% solar and wind-powered. When it's at 100%, I can tell the government-controlled and price-fixed utility companies to piss off, which will be the veritable pinnacle of my wife's and my achievement of the American way of life.

    The American way of life is actually illegal to set up for one's self anymore, because I can't travel using modern conveyances without a license, without insurance that the government dictates the details of, and most people don't have the resources or technical knowledge to make their homes free of government intrusion in how they're built etc. to begin with. The government sure as heck ain't making self-sufficiency and self-reliance a part of the education system in this country. Americans also are exceedingly fat and lazy and refuse to acquire the technical knowledge that could provide the most freedom for themselves, separate and apart from what the government has been cramming down their throats since they could first understand language. That's fine with me if they want to remain fat and lazy, and want to remain brainwashed into thinking they can't survive without government, just as building my own life by the sweat of my own brow should be fine with you. But it ain't fine with you, is it?

    So you keep making the 10-minute drive every four years to vote for criminals and tyrants to run your life, then claim you're "doing something" significant for the American way of life, and I'll keep working my tail off actually living the American way of life, and hopefully God will provide me with the strength and resources to finish it before I'm too old to, which, if He will, my pessimism for the state of this country will fade away as the optimism of living the American way of life replaces it with actually living it, and the lives He helped us build for ourselves comes to fruition.

    Blues
    Sitll hate trump?-thumbs_up-2.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  8. #7
    Do I like the personality of Donald Trump? Not so much. But then again, I am not looking for a buddy or friend. Looking for a strong President. There is not other option.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,899
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Do I like the personality of Donald Trump? Not so much. But then again, I am not looking for a buddy or friend. Looking for a strong President. There is not other option.
    If you must vote, your best bet is to vote for the candidate most hated by the media.


    ~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast