ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 10
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

My "prophesy" as you call it is not too far off. I feel 2018 will be of significant importance. End of the world? I don't think so. But something of major importance and I can't or won't say just what.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    My "prophesy" as you call it is not too far off. I feel 2018 will be of significant importance. End of the world? I don't think so. But something of major importance and I can't or won't say just what.
    Define "major importance".... someone killing lots of people believing their sky daddy wants them to? The first commercially viable fusion reactor?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I have never set a date pertaining to the Rapture of His church, only that the Rapture will take place "BEFORE" the Tribulation. Christ made it perfectly clear in the Fig Tree Prophecy that the Re-Birth of ISRAEL (1948) would mark the beginning of the LAST GENERATION. God has said.."The days of our years (generation) are Threescore & Ten (70 yrs), or even by reason of strength Fourscore (80 yrs). This tells us that we are already 69 yrs into the LAST GENERATION, and also making it crystal clear that ALL of these things will have happened "BEFORE" the END of 2028. ALL of these things...the Rapture, the Psalm 83 War over Jerusalem, Isaiah 17 (disappearance of Damascus), the war of Gog-Magog (Ezekiel 38-39), the 7 years of Tribulation, the battle of Armageddon ,and the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. Again I say, knowing that we are already 69 years into this, THE LAST GENERATION, and the Psalm 83 War over Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:3 - Zechariah 12:9) to encompass Isaiah 17 (disappearance of Damascus) is "PRESENTLY" staring us in the face, prophetically speaking, I believe that 2017 is going to be the most important year we have seen in a very, very long time!

As for a date or time pertaining to the Return of Christ (2nd Coming), Scripture is clear. Christ will return at the battle of Armageddon, 3-1/2 years after the antichrist declares himself to be god in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. And knowing that the fulfilling of ALL prophecy is in direct relation to the re-birth of the nation of ISRAEL in 1948, and it's a fact that ALL of the prophesies are currently converging in this Last GENERATION, it's more than obvious to anyone having the slightest knowledge of Scripture that the current teaching and interpretation of prophecy is very accurate compared to 1000 years ago.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Define "major importance"...

I guess you are just going to have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Which fables are those Reba? Reality perhaps?
    The fables that are told and promoted by the father of lies, Satan.

Truth and reality cannot be found in the musings of men that were completely clueless as to where the sun went at night.
    God is the Truth and He is the Creator of all that is real.

The Bible's content is not the musings of men. God gave His Word to men--they didn't write out of musings.

The flat earth fable--not a part of the Bible. The truth is, during the years that the Bible was being written, a flat-earth proponent was more likely to not be a believer in God.

If the common terms "sunrise" and "sunset" are to be taken literally then I guess all the meteorologists who give us their daily times don't know what happened to the sun either. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post

The Bible's content is not the musings of men. God gave His Word to men--they didn't write out of musings.

The flat earth fable--not a part of the Bible. The truth is, during the years that the Bible was being written, a flat-earth proponent was more likely to not be a believer in God.

If the common terms "sunrise" and "sunset" are to be taken literally then I guess all the meteorologists who give us their daily times don't know what happened to the sun either. :)

Reba, XD delights in attempting to disprove the existence of God however, I am not quite sure he actually believes what he says, but loves engaging in sophistry. If one reads about King Solomon, his wisdom exceeded that of any other on earth and was not given to fables. I don't think any on here can offer anything to refute Solomon and, if God considered him to be above all others, that should be sufficient for all. But, then again, there are those who argue with sign posts.

“I entered into counsel with my own mind, saying, Behold, I have acquired great [human] wisdom, yes, more than all who have been over Jerusalem before me; and my mind has had great experience of [moral] wisdom and [scientific] knowledge. 17 And I gave my mind to know [practical] wisdom and to discern [the character of] madness and folly [in which men seem to find satisfaction]; I perceived that this also is a searching after wind and a feeding on it. 18 For in much [human] wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow” Ecclesiastes 1:16-18 (Amplified Bible).

“All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God’s providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man. 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil” Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 (Amplified Bible, emphasis mine).

Whereas on the other hand, all of us need to understand that Solomon’s musings in Ecclesiastes were from the point of view of the unregenerate man and in that principle is found the true worth of what he had to say. The English term “Ecclesiastes” is derived from the Greek ekklesiastes and literally means “preacher.” But even though a few of Solomon’s observations reflect scientific facts that only God could have revealed to him, other instances show some of his “preaching” to be contradictory to principles taught elsewhere in the Bible. And is that not exactly what we would expect from the natural, unregenerate man—“the man under the sun?” (Note: It is not my intent to question whether or not Solomon was saved. The point is simply that he proved to himself the utter futility of seeking all the world has to offer!)

Concerning human wisdom, God said in I Kings 3:12 that no one had ever or would ever equal Solomon: (Of course Jesus Christ is the exception, because He was, and still is, God in the flesh)

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/p280.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Define "major importance"...

I guess you are just going to have to wait and see.
    In other words, you ain't got squat.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Uhhhh, you do understand that is just another character of mythology..... right...?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Reba, XD delights in attempting to disprove the existence of God however, I am not quite sure he actually believes what he says,
    And you would be wrong about that also, just like you are wrong about your fantasy characters.... And a damn poor judge of people to boot.

Interesting article...
    Challenging a Renowned Atheistic Scientist About the Origin of Life

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast