ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

Iran threatens to turn Tel Aviv to pile of dust

God's Foriegn Policy Pertaining To ISRAEL

"I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And Curse Those Who Curse You"
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Big things expected between September 27th and the end of October 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Big things expected between September 27th and the end of October 2016.

By whom?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    By whom?
    Every one of those 9% watching and paying attention.

~ 1% Of The People Make Things Happen, 9% Of The People Watch Things Happen, And 90% Of The People Ask, What Happened? ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Every one of those 9% watching and paying attention.

Well be sure and update us at the end of October how you watched the pages of the calendar turn, and nothing happened, just like ever other time such nonsense has been posted.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Ringo, specifically Ringo, but for SR9, OG and the rest of the judgmental hate filled christians here should hear the message from this christian.

Don't worry, you don't even have to have they sound turned up, you can mute your speakers and get this message from a christian.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ringo, specifically Ringo, but for SR9, OG and the rest of the judgmental hate filled christians here should hear the message from this christian.

Don't worry, you don't even have to have they sound turned up, you can mute your speakers and get this message from a christian.

XD: Thank you, it is nice to be remembered, even if you have your facts wrong. Personally, I do not "hate" anyone because of their lack of religion or because theirs differs from mine. We have had numerous discussions concerning religion but most of my comments have been in rebuttal to your cursing of God and the hostility you have toward Christians, in general. Biblical references have been offered in rebuttal to your arguments against us but, since you do not believe in either God or the Bible, you are continually incensed because we do not go along with your line of thought. I can ignore your particular disbelief and do not feel the necessity to constantly harangue you as you do Christians. We have told you of our belief, why we believe it, and why we let it govern our lives. In the reference below, we are accused of discrimination for following the tenets of our religion, which determines our acceptance/rejection of the actions of others. That is true, in part, in that we do not associate with those who live their lives in sin which is specifically enumerated in the Bible. We can "pass and repass" with those who differ from us but we neither condone nor participate in their activities. We (admittedly not all) do not intentionally harass people and, contrary to your assertion, we do not hate those who are different. The Bible, in John 13:34-35, Jesus gave us a new commandment, ' to love one another as I have loved you.' We try, daily, to obey that commandment. We may not be perfect but, we do try. I know you will not accept that but, that is your little red wagon and you will have to pull it by yourself.

Since you have classified us as "judgmental hate filled Christians," couldn't we, conversely, classify you as a "judgmental, hate filled atheist?" Seems like the shoe should fit, doesn't it? In any event, neither of us have changed our minds so there is no need to start any further dialog concerning the subject. Oh, by the way, I have seen the video before and the young girl is correct but, at her age, she hasn't encountered die hard atheists which will test her resolve but I am sure she will survive the ordeal.

"Religism refers to beliefs, practices, and institutions that discriminate against people based on their perceived or ascribed 'religion'. Primarily, it refers to an assumption that the religious beliefs of a person, or the absence of such beliefs, can or should determine the way such a person is to be treated in societal and/or private life."

"Some use the word 'religism' more narrowly to refer to a system of oppression, as in institutional religism; a nexus of religist beliefs, whether explicit, tacit or unconscious; practices; organizations and institutions that combine to discriminate against and socially marginalize a group of people who are 'non-believers'."

"Religism can be defined as any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on religion which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public and private life."

All religions, including atheism, distinguish between 'believers' and 'non-believers'; they however differ in the extent to which they prescribe discriminatory behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: Thank you, it is nice to be remembered, even if you have your facts wrong. Personally, I do not "hate" anyone because of their lack of religion or because theirs differs from mine. We have had numerous discussions concerning religion but most of my comments have been in rebuttal to your cursing of God and the hostility you have toward Christians, in general. Biblical references have been offered in rebuttal to your arguments against us but, since you do not believe in either God or the Bible, you are continually incensed because we do not go along with your line of thought. I can ignore your particular disbelief and do not feel the necessity to constantly harangue you as you do Christians. We have told you of our belief, why we believe it, and why we let it govern our lives. In the reference below, we are accused of discrimination for following the tenets of our religion, which determines our acceptance/rejection of the actions of others. That is true, in part, in that we do not associate with those who live their lives in sin which is specifically enumerated in the Bible. We can "pass and repass" with those who differ from us but we neither condone nor participate in their activities. We (admittedly not all) do not intentionally harass people and, contrary to your assertion, we do not hate those who are different. The Bible, in John 13:34-35, Jesus gave us a new commandment, ' to love one another as I have loved you.' We try, daily, to obey that commandment. We may not be perfect but, we do try. I know you will not accept that but, that is your little red wagon and you will have to pull it by yourself.

Since you have classified us as "judgmental hate filled Christians," couldn't we, conversely, classify you as a "judgmental, hate filled atheist?" Seems like the shoe should fit, doesn't it? In any event, neither of us have changed our minds so there is no need to start any further dialog concerning the subject. Oh, by the way, I have seen the video before and the young girl is correct but, at her age, she hasn't encountered die hard atheists which will test her resolve but I am sure she will survive the ordeal.

"Religism refers to beliefs, practices, and institutions that discriminate against people based on their perceived or ascribed 'religion'. Primarily, it refers to an assumption that the religious beliefs of a person, or the absence of such beliefs, can or should determine the way such a person is to be treated in societal and/or private life."

"Some use the word 'religism' more narrowly to refer to a system of oppression, as in institutional religism; a nexus of religist beliefs, whether explicit, tacit or unconscious; practices; organizations and institutions that combine to discriminate against and socially marginalize a group of people who are 'non-believers'."

"Religism can be defined as any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on religion which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public and private life."

All religions, including atheism, distinguish between 'believers' and 'non-believers'; they however differ in the extent to which they prescribe discriminatory behavior.
    Well that struck a note with you didn't it. OBTW, you are the christian she addressed her message to..... sorry it completely eluded you.

Good video but I don't think it was necessary to name fellow forum members in a judgmental introduction to it.

Like the girl's message said, Christians have no right or reason for looking at others with disdain. Jesus didn't disdain me in my fallen state but showed His love for me. I can do no less and call myself a Christian.

I liked her paraphrased reference to preaching in I Corinthians 13.

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity [love], I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal...."

XD: Nope, didn't strike a note with me nor did I feel any reference to me in particular. As usual, you try to put Christians down but, when someone tries to put a person down, that is usually indicative that they are lower than you already. Could that be the case? Are you trying to bring others down to your level?

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast