ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 22
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 325

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

  1. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    This is a concealed carry forum.

    So you would expect the sub-forums to be somewhat concealed carry oriented.

    That gets us back to square one then, with the oddness of the fanaticisms.

    People who carry in public, whether concealed or openly, probably should not be fanatics.

    They may or will be called upon to exercise their judgment at some point about drawing and shooting their firearms.

    An irrational fanatical individual on the street carrying a concealed firearm is a clear and present hazard.

    So go and take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you should be carrying or not.

    And if you do not carry anyway, just let us know somehow. Then you can continue your religious ranting without causing concern.
    HKS: Go back and read the title of this forum put on by the OP. You seem to be the one who keeps pushing. You are using your definition of fanatics to classify us because of our belief in God. Sorry, your problem. We could possibly think up a couple of classifications for you but that really isn't necessary. You have been unable to grasp anything that has been said to you thus far concerning how we think so there is no need for any further continuance of the subject with you. Yep, looked in the mirror and I feel qualified to continue to carry. I see you referenced Robert Maynard Prisig and his book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I hope you aren't using that as a substitutionary Bible. Prisig had a nervous breakdown and was in and out of hospitals 1961-1963, diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and clinical depression. During that time he also was treated with electro-convulsive treatments. That treatment temporarily fries one's brain in an attempt to straighten out their mental processes. He may have had his lucid moments, and did write a couple of books, but I can not see how his book is more enlightening than the Bible. But, if you accept that, I am tickled pink. After all, the Bible says to work out your own salvation "with fear and trembling."

  2.   
  3. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    HKS: Go back and read the title of this forum put on by the OP. You seem to be the one who keeps pushing. You are using your definition of fanatics to classify us because of our belief in God. Sorry, your problem. We could possibly think up a couple of classifications for you but that really isn't necessary. You have been unable to grasp anything that has been said to you thus far concerning how we think so there is no need for any further continuance of the subject with you. Yep, looked in the mirror and I feel qualified to continue to carry. I see you referenced Robert Maynard Prisig and his book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I hope you aren't using that as a substitutionary Bible. Prisig had a nervous breakdown and was in and out of hospitals 1961-1963, diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and clinical depression. During that time he also was treated with electro-convulsive treatments. That treatment temporarily fries one's brain in an attempt to straighten out their mental processes. He may have had his lucid moments, and did write a couple of books, but I can not see how his book is more enlightening than the Bible. But, if you accept that, I am tickled pink. After all, the Bible says to work out your own salvation "with fear and trembling."
    If you want the last word, that's fine.

  4. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Because God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. Any student of Bible prophecy can see the stage presently being set for the terrible War of Psalm 83 and the annihilation of Damascus (Isaiah 17) that will change the world as we know it. Considering that we are already 69 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) the exponential growth of last days events will rapidly increase in 2017.

    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  5. #214
    I think we have pretty much beat this issue to death.

  6. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I think we have pretty much beat this issue to death.
    There are two kinds of issues here. 1] One is a current topic, sometimes controversial, that is being discussed. This current "topic" has yet to be discussed, simply ignored. Therefor, it's just the beginning. 2] The other is a very new use for the word. It's where you hear someone say, "He's got issues" about a person who has problems, usually emotional ones, much like yourself. Nope, so far both issues are still open for discussion.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  7. #216
    There is nothing to discuss, except perhaps your delusional paranoia.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There are two kinds of issues here. 1] One is a current topic, sometimes controversial, that is being discussed. This current "topic" has yet to be discussed, simply ignored. Therefor, it's just the beginning. 2] The other is a very new use for the word. It's where you hear someone say, "He's got issues" about a person who has problems, usually emotional ones, much like yourself. Nope, so far both issues are still open for discussion.
    Fanaticism qualifies as an issue, definitely.

  9. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Fanaticism qualifies as an issue, definitely.
    ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59-images-1-.jpg

  10. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59-images-1-.jpg
    Better yet, a mature intelligent discussion. However, In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  11. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The War of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 on near horizon.

    Hezbollah using Syrian civil war to prepare for war with Israel
    Terror group is Iran’s proxy

    Hezbollah using Syrian civil war to prepare for war with Israel - Washington Times


    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    Syria is still racked by civil war and is in no condition to attack any of its neighbors.

    And if they were it would not be anywhere in a 3000 year old scroll (Psalms -- which is actually a collection of songs only).

    The most likely wars at this moment are in Ukraine and in the South China Sea.

    And neither of these is mentioned anywhere in the 2000+ year old Biblical writings we have. Not in the more recent Quran either.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast