ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 27
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

Cute, and a pathetic defense of your fantasies..... but I salute your copy/paste skills..... rational thoughts or even thinking..... not so much
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Cute, and a pathetic defense of your fantasies..... but I salute your copy/paste skills..... rational thoughts or even thinking..... not so much
    Pavlov ?

ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59-images.jpg

RINGS A BELL
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Yep, you responded just like Pavlov's dog, and your too clueless to even see the trap..... but that why you like those meme's ain't it..... good boy... sit... stay
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Yep, you responded just like Pavlov's dog, and your too clueless to even see the trap..... but that why you like those meme's ain't it..... good boy... sit... stay
    ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59-pdlive.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Winner winner chicken dinner.... I mean good boy.... sit... stay..

~ God Hates Religion ~

What a pathetic attempt to play the Pascal's Wager card.

But when it's all you got, I guess that's what go with.
    Between atheists and theists, the argument (or wager) is, "You are wrong and I am right." One sure thing is that one of us will be right but, as did Pascal, I hedge my bet that I am right and believe God does exist, consequently, you are wrong. Those who hate religion do so because they are afraid it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Between atheists and theists, the argument (or wager) is, "You are wrong and I am right." One sure thing is that one of us will be right but, as did Pascal, I hedge my bet that I am right and believe God does exist, consequently, you are wrong. Those who hate religion do so because they are afraid it is true.
    I have no problem with "religion" but the actions of the "religious" are a plague on society, and the greatest man made threat to mankind's future that exists.

And I've gotten to sleep in on Sundays since I got out of the Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    . Those who hate religion do so because they are afraid it is true.
    An atheists only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    An atheists only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is.
    Your ignorance is stunning, a sight to behold.... like watching a spastic trying to bowl, funny and terribly sad.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast