ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

Powell: Israel has over 200 nuclear warheads aimed at Iran

~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

We're not looking for "friends" We're looking for souls to save from a horror that the human mind cannot conceive. It's coming in the near future. Time is running out. There will be no do-overs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: Nope, didn't strike a note with me nor did I feel any reference to me in particular. As usual, you try to put Christians down but, when someone tries to put a person down, that is usually indicative that they are lower than you already. Could that be the case? Are you trying to bring others down to your level?
    I fully recognize it didn't strike a note with you, probably why this christian (the woman in the video) is what can be considered good about christianity, and still you are totally oblivious to her message, the ugly side of christianity.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    We're not looking for "friends" We're looking for souls to save from a horror that the human mind cannot conceive. It's coming in the near future. Time is running out. There will be no do-overs.

Well that is clear, and clearly you will only alienate others that do not march in lock-step with your narrow views.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I fully recognize it didn't strike a note with you, probably why this christian (the woman in the video) is what can be considered good about christianity, and still you are totally oblivious to her message, the ugly side of christianity.
    XD: I have no reason to believe the girl in the video is not a Christian. It is rewarding to think that she is and that she is representative of the young people of today but, trying to use her as a reason to belittle Christians with whom you disagree only shows how you will use any excuse to start another argument. Even go so far as to use a professing Christian as a means of belittling other professing Christians. Sorry but I'm not going to be baited into another inane argument with you. You know my stance and I know yours. Nothing has changed and I have better things to do than play games with you. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: I have no reason to believe the girl in the video is not a Christian. It is rewarding to think that she is and that she is representative of the young people of today but, trying to use her as a reason to belittle Christians with whom you disagree only shows how you will use any excuse to start another argument. Even go so far as to use a professing Christian as a means of belittling other professing Christians. Sorry but I'm not going to be baited into another inane argument with you. You know my stance and I know yours. Nothing has changed and I have better things to do than play games with you. Take care.
    First, why do you even question the fact she is a christian? I never eluded to the fact she might not be, but you have. She clearly recognized the hate and intolerance she practiced as a christian and has recognized it is not her duty as a christian, and counter to the concept of a 'all loving god' and your response is to get all pissy and argumentative.

As I said, her message was totally wasted on you.

Although XD40 has been blocked for years, he keeps responding to my comments. I never see his response as I don't really care. There is no such thing as a wrong opinion, just one you disagree with. You just could be wrong sometimes.

Although XD40 has been blocked for years, he keeps responding to my comments. I never see his response as I don't really care. There is no such thing as a wrong opinion, just one you disagree with. You just could be wrong sometimes.
    That's how cowards handle views that don't align with their own views. Personally I could care less of these sniveling cowards choose to hide in their liberal "safe place", like the sniveling cowards infecting college campuses today.

Tic, tic, tic, tic, time is growing short. Are you saved?

Tic, tic, tic, tic, time is growing short. Are you saved?
    From this ignorance, absolutely!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast