ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 31
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

That would be your speed.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stan45 View Post
    That would be your speed.
    No, I look ahead, not wasting my time looking for the imaginary.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I believe something major will take place between September and End of December 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I believe something major will take place between September and End of December 2018.
    God said He would bring Israel back into being at the time of the end and He has. Because Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, the Arabs, etc. are going to try to destroy Israel, they should expect God to destroy them. God is patient, He will give them warnings, but they won't repent. Jesus said that the Re-Birth of ISRAEL (1948) would mark the beginning of this Last Generation. This global mess will just get messier until humankind reaches the point of near self-destruction. Russia warned the U.S. that there would be "negative consequences" if the U.S. attacked Syria, so now the Middle East mess will get worse. Iran and Hezbollah have troops in Syria helping President Assad to prepare (build bases, dig tunnels and bring in weapons and troops) for a war with Israel. Some of President Trump's advisors wanted him to order an attack on those Iranian and Hezbollah troops at the same time he attacked Syria, but he didn't because of the presence of Russian troops. He didn't want to kill Russian troops and start a war with Russia. It's interesting because God told Russia to prepare herself and her allies for the battle of Gog and Magog and to be a guard unto them (Ezek. 38:7). God doesn't want the U.S. to wipe Russia and her allies out because He intends to do that in the battle of Gog and Magog. That way God will get the glory, and the more they prepare the greater His glory.

If President Assad attacks ISRAEL, God's Word will be fulfilled and Damascus will be reduced to rubble in one night (Isa. 17; Jer. 49:23-26). It's just a matter of whether the current situation is the triggering event or not. The battle of Gog and Magog will take place when God puts hooks into Gog's jaws and drags him into that great war (Ezek. 38:4). No one can rush it up and no one can stop it. God's in control. Recognize that these things are shaping up exactly the way the prophets said they would and it means we are living in the the latter years and latter days of this Last Generation. Look up and lift up your heads because Jesus will soon Rapture His Church to heaven and that itself will collapse the United States leadership from within. When that happens, everyone that is left behind will be lost. The mess will be overwhelming. World leaders will turn power over to an evil man (the Antichrist) that is promising to have solutions for the mess. And the mess will grow worse than anything the world has ever seen...Jesus said, "For then shall be great suffering, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matt. 24:21-22). Before it is over many will beg for the return of Jesus, because the return of Jesus is the only thing that will stop it.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Your source is suspect......
    ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59-191982-131-d3194343.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Feast of Trumpets is September 21-22, 2017
    Keep looking up.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Stupid is as stupid believes

There is a lot written about fools in the Bible. Proverbs 13:20 says, "He that walks with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." And Proverbs 1:22 asks, "How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? and the scoffers delight in their scoffing, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs 16:22 says, "Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that has it: but the instruction of fools is folly." Ecclesiastes 7:5 tells us, "It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools." The Bible is down on fools. With that as a backdrop, it is amazing how society tolerates foolishness brought on by fools. Of course, many of them are well educated, but that doesn't make them wise.

There are so many headlines in the news these days about crazy stuff. Take for example that the Russians influenced the elections. First the narrative was that the Russians had hacked the election and changed the result. It has now moved to the idea that President Trump and the Russians collaborated to beat Hillary Clinton. In reality, Hillary Clinton beat Hillary Clinton. She was a horrible candidate, unlikable, and a crook. The voters recognized this and they voted. The rest is history. The terrible thing is that over half the voters believe in the same foolish things that Clinton believes. And that is a problem when it comes to the future of our nation. We are raising up foolish children to be foolish adults.

Global warming, for example, now called climate change. The scientists fudged the study data to support the narrative. It was exposed, yet people like Al Gore and other environmentalists still go around saying that we are melting. It is a proven scientific and historic fact that weather is cyclical. I remember when I was in high school that Time and Newsweek were writing alarming cover stories that we were all going to be destroyed by the coming ice age. Same fools, different gig. Other fools say that illegal aliens don't commit any more crimes than citizens. This is factually untrue. By virtue of being illegal, they start out with committing more crimes than the average person. Add in rape, murder, armed robbery and you have real statistics that only a fool can deny.

Islam is a religion of peace-another foolish folly. What other organization enslaves, abuses, and trades in women, children and drugs? What other organization blows up themselves and others in the name of some non-existent god? Where in the world is there this type of violence that is not connected to Islam? Yet the fools think none of this is true. How many times have you discussed these things with someone only to have them say 'I don't think that is true'? Encourage people to seek the truth for themselves. 1 Corinthians 13:11 says, "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." People need to have mature understanding of life, the Holy scriptures, and of God. They need to learn how to put away foolish things because stupid is as stupid believes.

Bill Wilson - Daily Jot -
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

~ God Hates Religion ~

Source:
    prophecynewswatch dot com.... that's a flipping joke.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast