ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 5
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

Why does your link want to check my browser? No thank you.

3. ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

Satan is such a jerk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You misspelled "joke"
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Living Prophecy - Israel Marks First National Aliyah Day

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Tick, tick, tick!

The Bible clearly says that God's desire is to "gather ALL the nations of the world together", in order to "pour His fury" upon them. The United Nations, something unique in world history, has been created by the will of God, and things are going to end exactly how the Bible says they will end. ALL Muslims will be driven out of Israel as prophesied in Zechariah 14:21 (KJV), Israel will expand its borders to cover the size of the original land grant to Abraham, and Jesus will rule the world from Jerusalem. And that will be the "new" world order.

God's Foriegn Policy Pertaining To ISRAEL..."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And Curse Those WHO Curse You"

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for ALL people: ALL that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it". Zechariah 12:3

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy ALL the nations that come against Jerusalem". Zechariah 12:9
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Disclaimer, I didn't follow your link to some loony tunes prophecy bloggers musings.

I had no idea that Obama can divide a foreign country..... for one very simple reason, he can't.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation

The Bible clearly says that God's desire is to "gather ALL the nations of the world together", in order to "pour His fury" upon them. The United Nations, something unique in world history, has been created by the will of God, and things are going to end exactly how the Bible says they will end. ALL Muslims will be driven out of Israel as prophesied in Zechariah 14:21 (KJV), Israel will expand its borders to cover the size of the original land grant to Abraham, and Jesus will rule the world from Jerusalem. And that will be the "new" world order.

The Cursed Coalition of Gog-Magog

~ God Hates Religion ~

The War of Psalm 83 /Isaiah 17 on the very near horizon.

~ God Hates Religion ~

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Every one of those 9% watching and paying attention.

~ 1% Of The People Make Things Happen, 9% Of The People Watch Things Happen, And 90% Of The People Ask, What Happened? ~
    Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast