ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 8
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    It is scheduled for Obama to attend the Paris "peace conference" on Jan. 15th, 2017.
    It is said he will step up to the speakers position and declare that America recognizes Palestine as a State and that they should have the land of Israel that they want so bad.
    A consistent biblical truth is that God does not lie..."God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19) Very real consequences will follow for whoever divides the land of Israel, because God has guaranteed their exclusive right to that land. Those consequences will be severe..."I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land." (Joel 3:2) God is a faithful God and He has sworn over and over again to deliver Israel, physically and spiritually. Up to this point He has always made good on that promise. God does not change His mind, or revoke covenants, not for Barack Hussein Obama and not for the United Nations. Any imposition of a two state solution is wrong, more than that, it is a Satanically inspired rebellion of the very worst kind against the Apple of God's eye.

If speculation is correct, very soon a chain of events may begin that will be hard to stop, triggered by the dividing of Israel's land. The Israeli government certainly believe that whatever is decided at this initial conference on January 15th will then progress directly into the UN Security Council. This represents a significant moment of danger for the United States and the world at large. The land of Israel is a red line for God that is not meant to be crossed. Even though we know and understand from Scripture that these things will happen, it's a terrible, sobering and frightening prospect to consider that it may be our nation and our leadership that will force that fateful decision upon Israel, and then have to reap the whirlwind that comes from it. As Christians it's incumbent upon us at this point to pray for ISRAEL, especially Jerusalem, because it looks as though a terrible time of testing may shortly be upon them. We're witnessing the tangible and real fulfillment of Bible prophecy in our own day, before our very eyes. It's the validation of our faith for all who are prepared to believe.

Keep looking up, because our own personal redemption is now drawing increasingly near: "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." (Luke 21:28)

ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59-images.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    A consistent biblical truth is that God does not lie...
    Except for the extreme differences in rules between the OT and the NT. Your god waffled, big time
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

You are so ignorant, I don't know how you put your socks on. There is a lot of difference in the OT and NT. You must read at a 3rd grade level.

You are so ignorant, I don't know how you put your socks on. There is a lot of difference in the OT and NT. You must read at a 3rd grade level.
    Well snowflake, when did you last kill someone for working at a convenience store on Sunday... it is your duty according to the OT
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

A new report by a leading watchdog :
    2016 it the worst year in modern times for Christian persecution.
    All predicted in the Bible leading up to the return of Jesus and the demise of all others non-believers.

Report: 2016 Was ‘Worst Year Yet’ for Christian Persecution

Hey snowflake.... from the article you linked to:
    Islamic extremism remains the dominant driver of Christian persecution in the world, responsible for initiating oppression and conflict in 35 out of the 50 countries on the 2017 list. Moreover, nine out of the top ten countries where Christians suffer “extreme persecution” have populations that are at least 50% Muslim.
    See, religion is the problem, silly little cults fighting over whose fairy tale is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Hey snowflake.... from the article you linked to:

See, religion is the problem, silly little cults fighting over whose fairy tale is the best.
    Don't know why your so self righteous... No matter who wins, you lose.

Don't know why your so self righteous... No matter who wins, you lose.
    And that Mr. clueless is exactly my issue with adults believing in fairy tales.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And that Mr. clueless is exactly my issue with adults believing in fairy tales.

Some fairy tales are true but, then again, some will learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Some fairy tales are true but, then again, some will learn the hard way.
    Yes you will, but you won't know it because you are merely dead.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast