ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59 - Page 9
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 325

Thread: ISRAEL Is God's Prophetic Timepiece...it's 11:59

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And that Mr. clueless is exactly my issue with adults believing in fairy tales.
    You can't prove it is a fairy tale and I don't have to prove it's not.

  2.   
  3. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    You can't prove it is a fairy tale and I don't have to prove it's not.
    Ah, the arrogance of ignorance shows up. Were you also the kid the took your ball and went home pouting?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Yes you will, but you won't know it because you are merely dead.
    Sorry XD but, if I am dead as you say, I won't know anything BUT, I will be alive in the spirit and will know the difference. Contrary to your thought, you will also be alive in the spirit and will be completely conscious of each and every time you have rejected and blasphemed God. But, since we have had this discussion many times before, you already know that.

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sorry XD but, if I am dead as you say, I won't know anything BUT, I will be alive in the spirit and will know the difference. Contrary to your thought, you will also be alive in the spirit and will be completely conscious of each and every time you have rejected and blasphemed God. But, since we have had this discussion many times before, you already know that.
    Only in your dreams... or fantasy... or delusion... not much difference... you are nothing but a victim of the greatest con job in the history of mankind.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #85
    Only in your dreams... or fantasy... or delusion... not much difference... you are nothing but a victim of the greatest con job in the history of mankind.

    I submit that it is you, but you're too full of hate to know it. What a sad life you have, no hope not end game, nothing but Hell to look forward to. And just because, in your ignorance, you don't see it, does not mean it won't happen. If I had to live like you, I'd rather be dead. There is no purpose to your life.

  7. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Only in your dreams... or fantasy... or delusion... not much difference... you are nothing but a victim of the greatest con job in the history of mankind.

    I submit that it is you, but you're too full of hate to know it. What a sad life you have, no hope not end game, nothing but Hell to look forward to. And just because, in your ignorance, you don't see it, does not mean it won't happen. If I had to live like you, I'd rather be dead. There is no purpose to your life.
    There is purpose to life, much more than you could possibly comprehend, as you are blinded to living with your bible blinders on. There is so much more to live for than a fairy tale, a really far fetched one at that.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    It's not the Bible that's the fairy tale.

    Unbelievers reject the truth of the Bible and turn to fables (fairy tales) for their life answers.


    II Timothy 4:4

    And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

  9. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    It's not the Bible that's the fairy tale.

    Unbelievers reject the truth of the Bible and turn to fables (fairy tales) for their life answers.


    II Timothy 4:4

    And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    Which fables are those Reba? Reality perhaps?

    Truth and reality cannot be found in the musings of men that were completely clueless as to where the sun went at night.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #89
    Where we are now.
    Sign - Perilous Times Shall Come
    End Time Perils2 Timothy 3:1-5 .....'This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.' ... The Perilous times are here, and will continue to get worse. There are protests, riots and uprisings all over the world today. The economy worldwide is in trouble and everything just seems ready to explode! And this plays into the hands of the beast power who can bring the "solution" to the troubles of this world. But that solution will be a deception.

  11. #90
    Perilous times come and go. I can point back to Dozens of times in history that for one reason or another were more dangerous than the world today. You spend too much time looking at computers and moldy books and not enough time in the real world. You don't know when Christ is coming any more than the rest of us. In fact, as I look back through old posts of Ringo's it seems he was saying that 2016 was going to be the big year, and before that 2015. So yeah, your "prophecy" is not being interpreted any better now than it was 1000 years ago. But keep tryin.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast