Hillary's health

Thread: Hillary's health

1. Hillary's health

Sick Hillary Clinton Has Rolling Hospital Bed, Body Armor Clad Med Crew Backstage At Rally
    Video:

Millie Weaver broke the story that Hillary Clinton has a personal medical crew that rolls a gurney up to the backstage area where she holds cough-filled rallies. The video shown is from her infamous "Coughing Cleveland" rally held over Memorial Day weekend.
    My Thoughts:
    HILLARY CLINTON is NOT WELL! And Tim Kaine is this year's equivalent to what people perceived as 1992's Dan Quayle.
    Anyone who requires a standby medical gurney and medical doctor on call backstage has some problems.
    Some might say, all presidential wanna be’s have such a medical crew, so why doesn’t Trump have this type of medical crew, hum?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Yet why hasn't Trump exploited her health issues?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Just wait for the first debate, I'm sure the subject will come up.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Many have wondered who the tall black guy is that is always by Clintons side and jumps in when an "episode" arises. Some said he is with the Secret Service. He is not.
    He is a medical doctor that is with her where ever she goes. Always ready with his Diazepam Pen to inject her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...dical-handler/

Hillary's health-14292382_1776940562576093_85716105924726565_n.jpg

8. Valid points made in this vid.