Hillary isnít doing well - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary isnít doing well

If after watching this video of Hillary falling out today does not convince you something is wrong with her, I'll give you the number to my optometrist because you have a vision problem...it's called blind as a bat!!!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I would say that if she's got pneumonia, and is still campaigning at full steam, and attending a 9/11 memorial service, outside, in 80 degree heat with between 60% and 80% humidity in a full suit is pretty darn tough.

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    I would say that if she's got pneumonia, and is still campaigning at full steam, and attending a 9/11 memorial service, outside, in 80 degree heat with between 60% and 80% humidity in a full suit is pretty darn tough.
    Oopspec could handle that.
    He's so tough, he enlisted int he military a second time under an assumed name...

Quote Originally Posted by MilProG2 View Post
    Temp 77 degrees, 46% humidity and a 12 mph breeze, Defiantly not heat stroke temperatures.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Temp 77 degrees, 46% humidity and a 12 mph breeze, Defiantly not heat stroke temperatures.
    I know I'm new here, but I think you got your facts a little skewed. Here's a screenshot from weatherundrground.com.

https://www.wunderground.com/history...ic=&reqdb.wmo=

showing the humidity was 69% at roughly 10 a.m. (when she arrived) although it did drop tp 43% by the time she left (11:30 per twitter remarks). However, you may also note the heat index at the time in question was an 88 degree heat index. I think anyone's stamina would be challenged at those numbers, the fact that she was there with pneumonia, in a full suit is pretty bada** if you ask me.

-temps.jpg

They have backed off on the heat stroke BS, now there blaming it all on pneumonia.

8. Over heated !!! Just another lie from hil-LIAR-y's people.

They have backed off on the heat stroke BS, now there blaming it all on pneumonia.
    This really is a distration from the real issues.

We've had morbidly obese president's run this country(Taft), after having a major stroke (Wilson), with polio (Roosevelt), a nearly debilitating back injury & addison's disease (Kennedy), one in the early stages of Alzheimer's (Reagan), and even one with out a brain (George W. Bush). Electing a president who will campaign even when diagnosed with pneumonia is not a big deal to me. At least Hillary is disclosing what's wrong with her. Trump's doctor writes him notes in 5 minutes while sitting in the back of Trump's limo.

If you would watch the news, it's been all over it for the last 6 hours, the FB post was the first place I saw it on the web. Needless to say it will allover the web tomorrow, so wait and watch. Right now the Clinton people are trying to say it was heat exhaustion, but the temp there was 79 degrees with 36% humidity with a breeze, so again the Hillary people are trying to blow smoke up our rear ends.

I know that, the comment was that you even have a farce book account....
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I know that, the comment was that you even have a farce book account....
    And your asinine comment is in regards to what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast